This Forum Rocks!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
The Falcon

This Forum Rocks!

Post by The Falcon »

After posting some questions about my MicroTech LCC, hollowdweller helpfully gave out a link to http://www.microholics.org. There is a lot of MT info but what caught my eye under Forum Announcements was the edict "Zero Tolerance For Personal Attacks"! How politically correct can you get? What a bunch of pussies! No wonder this forum thrives.

The Falcon
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Landsurveyor

Post by Landsurveyor »

Hey muck you Falcon! I support that policy wholeheatedly you damned parakeet! There is no place on this forum for personal attacks you stinkin' liberal!!!
I supported the war, and I was right!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Thanks LS! See how GREAT it is here. :D
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
Waya

Post by Waya »

Don't mess with Falcon, He is Brother, PERIOD. He is from the wackem and stackem school, and has a right to his opinion. He has been here with us a longtime. Let it go. Waya
Walk In Peace Always,,if you can
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Falcon,

Personal attacks? On THIS Forum? Hadn't noticed...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Waya

Post by Waya »

Don't mess with Falcon, He is Brother, PERIOD. He is from the wackem and stackem school, and has a right to his opinion. He has been here with us a longtime. Let it go. Waya
Walk In Peace Always,,if you can
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

you stinkin' liberal!!!
Falcon,
Did you have an operation to become a liberal?????
Or is this guy on better drugs than my doctor gives me?
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Falcon, "No personal attacks"? No humor? DUCK THAT!
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Vagrant wrote:Falcon,
Did you have an operation to become a liberal?????
Yes you do have to have an operation to become a liberal. For men, the testicles are removed then every trace of testosterone is drained from the body. With women, massive doses of estrogen and progesterone are pumped into their systems causing simultaneous and constant PDD and menstruation. It also causes bladder control problems so that they urinate and moan continuously. Strangely enough, it's been proven that even after the procedure is done, overt sexual activity does not diminish, but produces no beneficial or effecacious results; witness Teddy Kenedy and Jane Fonda as examples. A side effect that most who have had the procedure exhibit is a bleeding heart. Once such an operation has been performed, it is not reversible without the sudden implantation of a lead pellet in the cerebral cortex.

Dr. Greyblade
Last edited by Greyblade on Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

not reversible without the sudden implantation of a lead pellet in the cerebral cortex.
Maybe the new Taurus all copper hollow-point could cure the condition.
[I've seen NO signs that Falcon suffers from the affliction].
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Hey guys I'm no prude and can swear with the best of them. The thing is people drop in and out of here to check it out and maybe it's a little kid or maybe its someones Grannie. You can act and write as crazy as you want all I ask is certain words "You know the ones George Carlin always uses" are best kept in PM's. Yeah I know sometimes its hard especially when your pissed off to want to write certain naughty bits But I know you guys are cool and can do it.
PB
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Vagrant wrote:not reversible without the sudden implantation of a lead pellet in the cerebral cortex.
Maybe the new Taurus all copper hollow-point could cure the condition.
[I've seen NO signs that Falcon suffers from the affliction].
Vagrant,

Regarding the Taurus all-copper hollow-point, that's a name brand cure. My reference to the lead pellet is the generic equivalent. I agree that The Falcon shows no signs of having had, needing, or planning for the procedure that I described.

Greyblade
Landsurveyor

Post by Landsurveyor »

Whoa, whoa, whoa! It seems that everybody besides The Falcon misunderstood the humor in my post. I was agreeing with him. (That's why I attacked him personally) I, like Falcon, think it sucks that so many other forums are so strict, that's why I like this one. Sorry about the F-bomb, I thought that four letter words were okay on this site :oops: . Oh, and the reason I called him a liberal is that I thought that was the worst insult of all to a fellow redneck. I hope this clears things up for you guys. :wink:
I supported the war, and I was right!
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Like I said you guys pretty much have free reign. You can tear each other to pieces for all I care just do it without the certain naughty words. Get a dictionary and think of all the substitution words you can find. Just think of all the "HUH" and "DUH" you'll get here LOL.
PB
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

PB, I don't host this forum so I won't complain about a simple swaring thing. I usually only use the "naughty" F-word to make a point across on the net. So I'll try to cut back, but sometimes you can't use another word.