This Forum Rocks!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Pushbutton,

I think I started reading around the end of what you are talking about. One week there was tons of great info and and interesting stuff, and the next time I checked in almost all of the threads were locked. I love this forum. I especially like the fact that there are so many difft countries represented. You also got Ragtime Red and BDS checking in periodically to handle the tough questions, the King of beautiful switch picture taking Switch 67, our theologian Wally and our Godfather Bonzo.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Hollowdweller,

GodFather? I don't want to dissappoint you, but I think 'Western Knife Dork' hits closer to the center of the board. It is nice to see Red come on over and make a few posts, as well as Geff and other contributors at TSF. Mr. ray may be a little different and weired, but if Mr. Arthas can tolerate him, well, I guess I have to as well. As for our friend PushButton, well, what can I say? He's done an exemplary job of moderating of late, and as his student, I have no problem calling him the Mod of Mod's. Anyway, I appreciate your compliment, but I have no connection to the Corleone Family.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Landsurveyor

Post by Landsurveyor »

[quote="Waya"]"Don't mess with Falcon, He is Brother, PERIOD. He is from the wackem and stackem school, and has a right to his opinion."
Wackem and stackem in the C.A. National Gaurd? Oh, you mean wackin' down a six pack and then stackin' the cans. :P That would make more sense. But I'm sure he probably knows how to kill me with a toothpick or something just the same :D
I supported the war, and I was right!
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Bonz,

You got the AKC Picklock so that confers automatic Godfather status.
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Hollowdweller-

If'n Bonzoid is yer 'Godfather', does that make me the other label, 'Spiritual Leader'? Boy Howdee, you don't know me very well. The only spiritual leading I am capable of is a lemming type rush into despair and confining restraints. However, some folks do enjoy it, as there are several roomies here at the home for the chased then caught that laugh all the time. I mean, ALL the time, and loud enough to penetrate our custom upholstered walls.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

he's back

Last edited by stepdaddy on Mon Feb 17, 2003 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Step,

Where did you get that picture of the Joint-man?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

He's from another BB I check for toy car info. I thought he'd be welcome here also. 8)
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Step,

He is mos' welcome - He is our Mascot!
JerrBear
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

WHAT PICTURE?!

Or is it the green guy w/ the joint?
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Step,

Why did you delete both pictures of the Joint-man? You posted it TWICE because you said it was too good to only post once.

You're getting kinda weird!
JerrBear
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

I was just wondering if this is pushing the moral fiber of this board to far. I kinda got a talkin to the other day about younger persons visiting the board. If this is to much feel free to edit.

I obtained a picture of thread mans old-lady PG-13 rating :roll:
http://members.aol.com/modelfan1/images/twirly.gif