US Customs

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
barracuda

US Customs

Post by barracuda »

Hi folks! Just found this site. Been wanting a switchblade for years. Looking to order one I noticed the warning about possible seizure by US Customs. How often does this happen? Is it something I should worry about (especially in the "heightened security" atmosphere of post-9/11)? How many of you have had your packages seized?

Thanks!
'cuda
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Hi and welcome to the forum Mr. Barracuda.

This is one of the very few questions best asked by private message, if you look at the profile of the various members you can find the guys in the USA, no-one minds private messages of this nature.
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Well said Ted! :wink: Hi Barracuda,welcome to the forum.Feel free to talk about any OTHER topic that takes your fancy! :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
hollowdweller

Post by hollowdweller »

Baracuda,

Looking at your location I wouldn't worry about US Customs. Everything goes in hell. No problem. If you are worried about receiving the knives yourself ask the Whore of Babylon if you can have them shipped via the 4 horsemen to her. If you have any other questions I think our forum member 666 can help you out. :lol: :lol:
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Barracuda,

Go to the upper right part of your screen to the BladeAlliance section. Go to SKM, then Help Desk. Ask the question in the appropriate section there. However, because I dont live in hell, I can't attest to whether the great folks at SKM can provide advice regarding shipping to that region. Also, I'm not sure whether Imitation Horn would melt there. Perhaps JerrBear knows.

After reading your name, I must admit that each year I enjoy catching and releasing several of you.

Jim

Post by 666 »

Barracuda....Welcome

Hows the neighborhood doin. It's been awhile since I seen the old gang. Say hello for me. :twisted:
"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law"
leadfoot

Post by leadfoot »

hollowdweller wrote:Baracuda,

Looking at your location I wouldn't worry about US Customs. Everything goes in hell. :lol: :lol:
And in my case mostly,
everything goes TO hell! :twisted: