He's a Good one

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
stepdaddy

He's a Good one

Post by stepdaddy »

Well yesterday when I got home I found a package in the door way. This isn't the first time I received a package from this Guy and I've always been thrilled with whatever it is I receive from him. On many prior deals he's always offered a more then fair price, always in my favor. He ships them little suckers lightning fast and packs em nice and secure. I've known this member for a couple years now and He's always been friendly to the SD. Who is this you might ask, well anybody that has ever dealt with Claudester already knows who I'm talking about.
Thanks again Mr C.

SD
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Yep stepdaddy, I got 3 from him last week and just got done sending him some more money for another. I hope he runs out of knives before I run out of money! :lol:
Big Daddy

Post by Big Daddy »

Yup! i've been checking his stuff out.. Really nice prices..
http://www.bladebid.com/asp/detail.asp?id=16477
" If it ain't sharp, it ain't gonna cut the mustard"
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Thats a beautiful looking Red Dot Blade :lol: Don't see them to often. Cam'on somebody buy that knife already so I don't. I'm already over my knife funds limit for the next six months.

SD
Claudester

Post by Claudester »

Hey guys,
Thanks for the kind words. Because of this post I just got three emails asking me about some knives. Thank you! I probably am the only one with that red dot blade on earth. :roll: Huhhhh! But just for those who might think it's real, its not. :( .
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

DOUBLE DAMN you guys!
You just made me buy three of his knives! I was trying to quit - I really was!

Who is this "Claudester" character anyway? :smile:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

I probably am the only one with that red dot blade on earth. Huhhhh! But just for those who might think it's real, its not. .

Mr C.

Can't fool me I saw it with my own two eyes. You can try to keep your red dot blades a secret but I know what I saw. :lol:

SD
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

JerrBear wrote:DOUBLE DAMN you guys!
You just made me buy three of his knives! I was trying to quit - I really was!

Who is this "Claudester" character anyway? :smile:

You'll never quit JUNKIE BOY :P
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
missaman

Post by missaman »

Just wondering was the red dot in the middle of his forehead???
blackjack

Post by blackjack »

Mr SD; In regards to our friend the Claudster, truer words have never been spoken, my most highly prized lever lock came from this man, not the only knife I might add. Always great to deal with. Thanks Claudster.
Take Care
blackjack
Take Care
blackjack
'...I'm warning you...if you say Jehovah once more...'
'Women are experts at finding a man's faults and then constantly reminding him of them'
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I can be added to the list of happy customers. As he was packaging one the knives for me, Mr. C noticed a flaw and pm'd me to ask if I wanted a substitute. This is superior customer service.

Here is something unusual. One of the knives, an 11 in "Moletto" with a dagger blade, arrived shaving sharp.

Jim
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

I can be added to the list of happy customers.

Mr Jim:

That is the kind of service I've received from the time I first arrived here. Mr C. although for the most part a collector himself really goes the extra when he is the supplier.

I see we have an addition to The List, Congrats Claudester. You really must've sent Mr Jim the nicest red dot blade you had. :lol:

SD
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

I too have received a knife from Mr. C; it has yickety green scales, it opens and closes nicely, it has yickety green scales, sits nicely when closed, it has yickety green scales, the safety and opening buttons work very well, and has yickety green scales. Oh, and did I mention the scales are not very attractiive?
Rats...
sheep-free since '93'...
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

Rats,
I operate a refuge for knives with yickety green scales. Send it to me. I won't even charge you shipping fees :wink:
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

ratstuph wrote:I too have received a knife from Mr. C; it has yickety green scales, it opens and closes nicely, it has yickety green scales, sits nicely when closed, it has yickety green scales, the safety and opening buttons work very well, and has yickety green scales. Oh, and did I mention the scales are not very attractiive?
Rats...
He found a suc.. OOPS! .. buyer for it then.. he said he thought one would come along sooner or later.. :twisted:

All the best
Teddy