Imitation Horn

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: Imitation Horn

Post by sammy the blade »

Just thought I'd bring this up again in memory of Jerry. We would get new knives and send them back and forth to each other to check out. He sent me a box of stuff one time that wherever they came from wouldn't ship to California. Cost me over $30 to mail it to him and I told him no charge but he wasn't having none of that. Jerry was the Talkblade original gangster! Really miss that guy, one in a million!
2024 candidate for president
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

I think many of feel the same, Sammy. The ole bear and I found the predecessor to this forum at about the same time and corresponded a good bit. Thanks for the post.

Jim
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Yes I miss him to and many others who were friends here for years......
sammy the blade

Jim, any news of the wild women of Mayberry?
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Sammy the blade-

AS a voluntary recipient of black and white TV comedies, I can synopsize that Mayor Stoner finally authorized a mandate to have Deputy Fife send his lone bullet halfway through Goober's ' head', a sentence decreed by 'Ange', the Justice of the Peace due to his silly hat and the trousers hiked up to his armpits (Judy Judy Judy)...
Meanwhile, Clara was caught giving Opie a trouser 'ropie', and Aunt Bea was aghast ! She finally found relief getting a 'shave' in Floyd's chair...
Also, whilst Gomer sings, Opie felt up Miss Crump, and Thelma Lou had to porch swing with Barney..

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Bet Opie went home with a BIG smile on his face! Wonder if the Boy Scouts earn a badge for that?
sammy the blade

Wonder if Barny ever tapped Thelma Lou. Probably busted in her hand.
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I'd be willing to bet Thelma Lou enjoyed more than an "afternoon" with the boys. :wink:
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

She was such a tramp but a girl has her needs too.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Mayberry crime update It has been a while and we just can't let the venerable Imitation Horn thread languish. Directly from my town paper (published three times per week):

Suspicious Vehicle. The Forsyth County Sheriffs Office responded to a residence on Blackmoor Rd. in regard to a suspicious vehicle complaint. According to the FCSO incident report, the caller's daughter allegedly reported seeing a suspicious vehicle in front of her residence.

Animal Bite. The Forsyth County Sheriffs Office responded to a residence on Birch Lane in regard to an animal bite complaint. According to the FCSO incident report, the caller claims to have been bitten by a cat.

Obscenity. The Forsyth County Sheriffs Office responded to Martin Trails Circle in regard to an obscenity complaint. According to the FCSO incident report, a subject allegedly posted a picture of genitals on social media.

Trouble With Neighbor.The Forsyth County Sheriffs Office responded to a residence on Wendy Ct. in regard to a trouble with neighbor complaint. According to the FCSO incident report, the caller was concerned with a neighbor taking pictures.

Jim
sammy the blade

Could be worse, at least Andy hasn't caught Barny and ain't Bea out behind the barn, yet.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

A true crime wave Jim........
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

We have more crime on my country block and that's only a dozen houses. As far as a newspaper, I'm not sure if they even print one anymore.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

For those that may be new here, this thread not only generated a lot of posts, but also gave rise to its own forum knives. Here are some photos of mine.

Does anyone else have photos of theirs?
IHT 1.jpg
IHT 1.jpg (253.78 KiB) Viewed 614 times
IHT 2.jpg
IHT 2.jpg (188.58 KiB) Viewed 614 times
IHT 3.jpg
IHT 3.jpg (278.09 KiB) Viewed 614 times
Jim
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

That one was a couple years before I joined.