Imitation Horn

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Greyblade-

Touche' ! Well phrased for a chuckle, good work.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

WJC,

High praise from the resident regent of reparte. I ask you though, Wally, doesn't some of the banter you read here just make you want to get a big knife and stab somebody (just to keep things on-topic)? :twisted: Repeatedly?

Glad I got that out of my system. Now back to work at the suicide hotline.

Greyblade
Wally J. Corpse

Your alliteration is coming in nicely. As for the stabbing of others, it's a nice way to give the gift that keeps on bleeding, but I would much rather those that need stabbing self stab. Even a little knife to start with, just to see if they enjoy it as much as we would.

Just a thought-

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse

P.S. How's the crop of PLS doing this year along N.J.'s main tourist attraction, the pike?
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Post by Doofus Emeritus »

Mr. Greyblade,

A little anti-Kavorkian are we? I tried my luck at suicicology, but the mortality rate was a little too high for the superiors to stomach. So, I just hung around high bridges and tall buildings to offer some support to the soon to be deceased, like, 'Chicken!', I bet ya can't out-jump me!, or 'The Japanese way out-class you Dude! Anyway, I thought I'd have a little fun, so I called the hotline. I explained that I belong to a switchblade forum and some of the members really don't like my sick humor and lousy one worded jokes and I seemed to get picked on even when all I really do is pick my nose. The girl on ther other end seemed really sad to hear my dilemna, and she gently asked me my name, so, I blurted out 'Airblade!' After some serious laughter on the other side of the phone, she finally came back on the line and said, 'Will a .17 cent bullet help?

Mr. Corpse,

Resident Regent of Repartee! That sure has a ring to it. You must be doin pretty good for a dead guy.

Best Regards,

Bonz
In Search of the Eternal Buzz
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Wally,

Please excuse my slowness of wit and/or my ignorance, but what is PLS? If you tell me what it is, I'll go check the crop for you and report back. Always happy to take time out of my busy day to help out a pal. As for you comment regarding my alliteration, I always appreciate academic accolades. Now moving on to the letter "B", ...

Doofus Emeritus,

The suicide hotline with which I am associated has an unlisted number. Keeps out the riffraff and telemarketers.

Greyblade
Greyblade

Post by Greyblade »

Yo Wally!,

Got it! PLS = Plant Like Substance! Since we are in drought conditions here in the Garden State, thoughtful residents have been providing the PLS with Geritol in lieu of irrigation. It's easy to get, fun to spill, and the iron that it contains helps to maintain the PLS's taste for metal. The State Police periodically fire rounds into the growth on the sides of the turnpike as tasty treats for the chemically fortified flora. Occupies the Staties between doughnuts too. Here in the southern part of the state we've found that the PLS is moving into the Pine Barrens and the marshlands. I figure that's because the PLS has developed a taste for Italian food over the years, leaving only the concrete footwear of its victims as an indication of its presence and voracity.

By the way, I was at the Meadowlands the other day and Jimmy Hoffa said to say, "Hi".

Greyblade
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Greyblade,

I can symphathise with having an unlisted number for the suicide hotline. Those telemarketers would make any suicide counselor want to kill himself.

Best Regards,

Bonz
Wally J. Corpse

I see you recalled the PLS from our distant past posts. Pretty robust stuff, to ingest metal. It'd be a damn shame to accidently drop a switch into it whislt squatting and squirting some HJ chili on the roadside, wouldn't it?

As for your alliteration, perhaps it would be better for our ol' blade buddy Bonzo to do the B's, as he has a beautiful buxom babe berthed behind the desk, candidly culling casual calls from corpses. I can hardly wait for the triple D's.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Hotline

Post by Vagrant »

The suicide hotline with which I am associated has an unlisted number. Keeps out the riffraff and telemarketers.

I REALLY like this concept.
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Corpse,

Delusional Doofus dialect devulges distractive despin directives.

Please forgive my rotten English.

Best Regards,

Bonz
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

I was going to commit suicide without any blood or pain by raising my cholesterol level. But when I found out it could take 40 years or more and several tons of double bacon cheeseburgers, I decided to live.
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Deadman descends into deep despair due to da dictionary didn't define despin, Duh, what's dat?

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Doofus Emeritus
King and Tyrant

Mr. Corpse,

I'm sure the triple 'D's were in reference to my office assistent (I can't say secretary any more, it's just not politically correct) having rather large melons. I think you could have added 'Blimping out lately' to your previuous post to Mr. Greyblade. However, she is a lot of fun and she can speak the roofer language rather well. Almost like a drunken sailor sometimes. I would say Mrs. Bonzo has her well outclassed in the various departments including the ass. In reference to the word 'Despin', if my brain gas mind serves me correctly, it means to twist or turn things in the opposite direction. I don't even know if I spelled it right. I'm heading north into Oregon today. Need to stock up on 7.62 and some magic knife kits. The 4th is going to be really special this year. Be sure to give nurse Retchid a little pinch for me.

Best Regards,

Bonz
Wally J. Corpse

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Boy, Howdy, Doof- that last post seemed almost confessional in nature- are we a little morose, down in our Coors cups this marnin'? Knock it off, will ya'? Just stand up like a man between those triple D's, (psst.- hey buddy, fax me a print of 'em for my mammery scrapbook)

Yes, go west young man, stock up on commie AK rounds for a combo Doofus -Corpse blasting festival to commemorate the Independence Day.

Meanwhile, back in the year One-

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

4TH

Post by Vagrant »

Greetings Wally and Doofus
Wish I could be with you guys on the Fourth, my girlfriends tradition of
taking the Kids to see the Fireworks is not as much fun as being INVOLVED
with them. Especially if it involves burring up commie munitions in mass
quantities. My SKS and my Valmet are both "Hungry Beasties", and more than willing to do their share.