Imitation Horn

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: Imitation Horn

Post by whippersnapper »

Had to bring this thread back up because Sammy has been slacking off (or most likely ja##ing off)...

I stopped in a little town today called Woodbury. It reminded me of Mayberry and this thread.

Jim, any exciting news out of Mayberry?
jim d,

Re: Imitation Horn

Post by jim d, »

Terry - here is one from today's newspaper I found amusing. "Police charged a woman with one misdemeanor count of injury to personal property, one misdemeanor count of intoxication and disruptive behavior, one misdemeanor count of indecent exposure, one misdemeanor count of public urination, and one misdemeanor count of resisting a public officer".

Other than that it just been the usual stuff, however, we have our annual Spring Folly (a big event here) in a couple of weeks. The event includes outdoor live music in the evening and now that there there are a few downtown places that serve alcohol (Barney is displeased), the wild women of Mayberry are sure to be out in force. I'll provide updates after the event.

Jim