Rizzuto swinger on GunBroker

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Twobit

Rizzuto swinger on GunBroker

Post by Twobit »

Hey fixer uppers! There's an 11" Rizzuto swing guard in cream scales for auction on GunBroker. It's apparently stuck closed and they can't get it open. The current bid is 29.99 and there's less than 2 days left on the listing. I thought about it but I really don't know if I want to mess with it. It's almost identical to the one I had for sale on the forum a couple weeks ago except that the "Rizzuto Estiletto Milano" is on the blade's back edge instead of the tang, like on the Bird Head I also had for sale. Thought I'd let the group know. Someone here surely could get it working again. Good luck! https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1028704650
Twobit

Re: Rizzuto swinger on GunBroker

Post by Twobit »

Oh, there is one more difference. It's a bayonet blade instead of a swage grind.
gravknife

Re: Rizzuto swinger on GunBroker

Post by gravknife »

Luke it looks a really nice one.

Well worth it if your good at fixing... and also know these knives workings well , Heard they can be hard to fix sometimes .
Always fancied a rizzy but none of this type ever came up in the places I could buy from .