AGA Campolin 75th Anniversary?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
NorthCarolinaDude

AGA Campolin 75th Anniversary?

Post by NorthCarolinaDude »

Longtime lurker, first-time poster, and bringing forth a simple question: Does anyone have intel on whether AGA are busy cranking out knives for the 75th Anniversary, and knives of their more classic models? Ring-Pulls, Picklocks and Batwings and such?

It concerns me their last corporate website update seems to be 2017, the 70th Anniversary, and not much has changed over the past few years. I noticed 3Knives dropped some brass-accented Dianas not long ago but I haven't seen much more action than that. Outside of Zeros and such, but I prefer the more classic Italian lines.

I've been away from the hobby awhile but I'm back and ready to burn through some of the kid's college funds. I'm just working on a strategy here and trying to decide what I might hold back for a spend in 2022 if they're gonna drop a large amount of new inventory!!

Anyone know what plans they may have going into winter and then spring 2022?

Peace.
john

Re: AGA Campolin 75th Anniversary?

Post by john »

I haven’t heard anything about any 75th anniversary edition knives, but I can’t imagine AGA not celebrating 75 years without something special.
Send Angelo an email, ask him what he has planned.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Mario

Post by Mario »

I would like to see them do another shell puller.
NorthCarolinaDude

Post by NorthCarolinaDude »

Agreed. Some Calibros would be nice. And that old style that seemed to look like a Maltese without the Maltese. I've got zero shot pullers so I'll take anything they produce as long as it's more along the traditional style lines. I have a Zero+, it's nice and all but just doesn't have an Italian "accent" in my opinion. Part of me wants to know what they'll roll out next year, and part of me just wants to remain ignorant and hopeful, haha. But it'll be a bummer if they just keep cranking out the more modern styles.