Information About NATO Military OTF

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
last_vegas

Re: Information About NATO Military OTF

Post by last_vegas »

You are welcome. Here's some other suff
Attachments
IMG_20210206_094006.jpg
IMG_20210206_094006.jpg (684.86 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I have the SUPER AUTOMATIC with red scales. I bought it in Ciudad Juarez in 1992.
Fishtail Picklock
Dave. B

Post by Dave. B »

Here are my well used and still functioning Natos. The bottom one is one of two (mentioned earlier in this thread)I bought when I was in in high school about 35 years ago. The black blade, button, and rear scale are all scavenged from a broken Edgeco. Super Automatic kit. The original blade is below the knife. Notice the missing chunk of pot metal from the center front of the bolster. :D The OD green button was lost long ago and the rear OD green scale was broken and held on by tape. LOL. I got a lot of use out of this knife as a teenager and I am surprised it still works. :lol: I also have an older Benchmade Balisong that is used up, and still barely functional, that was in regular EDC rotation with the Nato knife back in my youth.
Nato knives.jpg
Nato knives.jpg (314.73 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Nato knife 2.jpg
Nato knife 2.jpg (105.6 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
nato knife 3.jpg
nato knife 3.jpg (263.2 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Dave. B wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:54 pm Here are my well used and still functioning Natos. The bottom one is one of two (mentioned earlier in this thread)I bought when I was in in high school about 35 years ago. The black blade, button, and rear scale are all scavenged from a broken Edgeco. Super Automatic kit. The original blade is below the knife. Notice the missing chunk of pot metal from the center front of the bolster. :D The OD green button was lost long ago and the rear OD green scale was broken and held on by tape. LOL. I got a lot of use out of this knife as a teenager and I am surprised it still works. :lol: I also have an older Benchmade Balisong that is used up, and still barely functional, that was in regular EDC rotation with the Nato knife back in my youth.

Nato knives.jpg

Nato knife 2.jpg

nato knife 3.jpg
You must have been a real hoodlum.
2024 candidate for president
Dave. B

Post by Dave. B »

Hoodlum? :lol: No, not me. 8)