no more sharperdeals auction

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Maltese flatguard

Re: no more sharperdeals auction

Post by Maltese flatguard »

Are there three entire threads taking about the exact same thing??

METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

WOW CHARLIE (maltese fatguard) VERY CHILDISH OF YOU, you just dont know when to quit this is why you are constantly banned from just about every forum you been on LOL and you wonder why people dont like you . Also why you put video of yourself yawning ?? man you put on some weight compared to your picture on top auction :lol:
Maltese flatguard

Lol, good jokes Bernie. You and I are cool Bernie. Everyone likes me in the USA and Europe. Just look at my antique collection. ;).

Just trying to lighten the mood. Seriously. Build a website of your own. Latham knives did. Heck I’ll even make some graphics for you.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:16 am Lol, good jokes Bernie. You and I are cool Bernie. Everyone likes me in the USA and Europe. Just look at my antique collection. ;).

Just trying to lighten the mood. Seriously. Build a website of your own. Latham knives did. Heck I’ll even make some graphics for you.

thanks for encouragement but yea i dont know nothing on how to build a website shit i can barely keep my bills paid let alone pay for a site too lol .
portlandmike

Post by portlandmike »

A lot of sellers have moved over to Facebook. No fees other than PP .. I know I’ve bought a lot over there. Give it a try Bernie
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

The decline of Sharper Deals auction is almost as disappointing as the decline as the quality of a show whose name we will no longer speak. Remember how great they both were five years ago? Don't get me wrong, SD just had some unfortunate circumstances; I do not favor executions like I do for certain television writers. I actually wish the best for the SD team and wish I could do something for them,

I sure would love to get something like ~2012 SD auction site going again.

I guess it's just the nature of the knife seller. We are all fiercely independent by nature so coming together as a group is probably always going to be doomed to collapse.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

JimBrown257 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:07 am The decline of Sharper Deals auction is almost as disappointing as the decline as the quality of a show whose name we will no longer speak. Remember how great they both were five years ago? Don't get me wrong, SD just had some unfortunate circumstances; I do not favor executions like I do for certain television writers. I actually wish the best for the SD team and wish I could do something for them,

I sure would love to get something like ~2012 SD auction site going again.

I guess it's just the nature of the knife seller. We are all fiercely independent by nature so coming together as a group is probably always going to be doomed to collapse.

you would think with such a small community we have for automatic knives we would all join together but when you have paranoid people with attitudes running certain sites like bob/rachel at sd it will never happen but the future is coming we just need to weed out these greedy jackasses and our community will grow, i have faith it will happen but not with few these bad apples that need to do something else but bring down the community we are trying to build. if you notice its not the customers who complain about me its always bob or this new person no one has ever heard of named rachel.
Maltese flatguard

What’s your solution to all of it? Not that many people buy off SD any more. So no one sells there any more.
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

YA KNOW BERNIE THIS GETTING OLD, AND NOWHERE. IF YOUR TOTAL SOURCE OF INCOME IS FROM THE AUCTION AND IT'S NOT WORKING OUT, WELL MAYBE IT'S TIME TO BREAK DOWN AND GET A REAL JOB !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

TRYKER wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:09 pm YA KNOW BERNIE THIS GETTING OLD, AND NOWHERE. IF YOUR TOTAL SOURCE OF INCOME IS FROM THE AUCTION AND IT'S NOT WORKING OUT, WELL MAYBE IT'S TIME TO BREAK DOWN AND GET A REAL JOB !!!
THEM BOMB SOMEONE ELSE POST BRO , YOU DONT LIKE MY POST DONT READ IT ITS PRETTY SIMPLE JUST IGNORE IT.
THANKS
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

I think more than enough has been said again and again on this subject. Bernie has had the last word. I am locking this thread.