Very few options

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jaysin

Very few options

Post by Jaysin »

I have very few options when it comes to buying switchblades I am not in the same state as blade hq or some other seller
looked at dhgate all knock offs and then again imprt issues whats a man to do ? amy buying advice
JulesVane

Re: Very few options

Post by JulesVane »

Jaysin wrote:I have very few options when it comes to buying switchblades I am not in the same state as blade hq or some other seller
looked at dhgate all knock offs and then again imprt issues whats a man to do ? amy buying advice
Hi Jaysin. What state are you in? The U.S.?

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Jaysin

Post by Jaysin »

Indiana
theres a few places i know that sell them but its a decent drive and i am disabled and cant be in a car that long
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jaysin wrote:Indiana
theres a few places i know that sell them but its a decent drive and i am disabled and cant be in a car that long
I'm sure you are familiar with www.bladeplay.com not to mention the auction sites? Shipping is usually very quick.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
john

Post by john »

Often sites claim they will not ship to your state, but they do. Ask the seller if they ship to you home.
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Blade play will ship to Indiana and there isn't very many places in my area of Indiana that sell them over the counter. Best place to find them is the internet! Good luck.
2024 candidate for president
Jaysin

Post by Jaysin »

sammy the blade wrote:Blade play will ship to Indiana and there isn't very many places in my area of Indiana that sell them over the counter. Best place to find them is the internet! Good luck.
Sammy i know there us a surplus store in greentown that sells them a few gunstores in indianapolis some times some decent ones at the fleamarket in lafaytte and the 2 guys that sell knives and shirts at street fairs it seems like no one is intrested in selling them here
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Jaysin, you seem pretty firm on being able to drive to a place to purchase in person and I don't blame you. I mean, who wouldn't rather see a piece to their liking and inspect it before buying? I'm sure we all would. I recently went to a gun show in hopes to find switchblades for sale. I got to ask a couple people selling knives if they had any Angelo Campolin's or Latama's and they looked at me like I had 3 heads! They had never even heard of them. One booth had a few knives (A.G.A Campolin & Frank B) and wanted outrageous prices for them, stating how rare and hard to find they were. Geez! I had wished I had opened my phone & introduced him to BladePlay to show him his $350 knife was $120 available for the push of a button (no pun intended lol). Point is, like Sammy said, the Internet is going to give you your best shopping choices. Nobody could possibly have the inventory sites on the Internet have (except some of the members here. Once you see pics of their collections, you'll know where all the good knives are lol). Good luck...

sammy the blade

Are you just looking for switchblades? If so what type are you looking for? Probably a lot of people here have a few they will come off of. Greentown is less than 20 miles from me, I know the surplus store your talking about. What part of Indiana do you live in?
sammy the blade

Check out the good ones list here too!
Jaysin

Post by Jaysin »

sammy the blade wrote:Are you just looking for switchblades? If so what type are you looking for? Probably a lot of people here have a few they will come off of. Greentown is less than 20 miles from me, I know the surplus store your talking about. What part of Indiana do you live in?
I am in monticello about a hr 20 north of you
Jaysin

Post by Jaysin »

sammy the blade wrote:Are you just looking for switchblades? If so what type are you looking for? Probably a lot of people here have a few they will come off of. Greentown is less than 20 miles from me, I know the surplus store your talking about. What part of Indiana do you live in?
Looking for all kinds of knives actually right now i am bucking to get a boker ak 74
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

right now i am bucking to get a boker ak 74
I'd just post a WTB here and get one from a regular member. Or someone will post a link to a seller site with one.