switchblade knife shows

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
seemonster

switchblade knife shows

Post by seemonster »

hello im looking to see if anyone knows if there is a knife show circuit for auto makers and collectors?
Tom19176

Re: switchblade knife shows

Post by Tom19176 »

The BLADE show in ATlanta has many, and the Parker shows have some as do a few show in Oregon.....There is a show in Connecicut that also allws them ....I am sure there are many smaller shows that have them in states where they are legal.....
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Mr Monster- how about a post under sub-forum talkblade revealed. We usually like to welcome new folks and get to know a little about them to develop a bit of a relationship. That a good place to kick off yer shoes and start out. Greg
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

Gun shows are a good source, or at least they have been in the states I have lived in or traveled to.
switchman1

Post by switchman1 »

Even states where they are illegal they are still sold pretty much in the open. When I lived in Ma. the Marlboro show had several dealers that sold them openly, and also in Conn. they also sold them openly from newer types to vintage knives. The N.C.C.A. puts on both shows. Jim
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

switchman1 wrote:Even states where they are illegal they are still sold pretty much in the open. When I lived in Ma. the Marlboro show had several dealers that sold them openly, and also in Conn. they also sold them openly from newer types to vintage knives. The N.C.C.A. puts on both shows. Jim
First knife show I went to was in Conn. in 1985 and they were all over the show. I still have several knives I bought there.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Conn does not out right ban switchblades or the sale of them, so I don't think that is a good example of a state that does not allow them...The transport home with them is the real illegal issue. My friend is a high ranking officer there and I have discussed this with him often as they do have a large show every year in a hotel with many of them sold....

http://knife-expert.com/ct.txt