front opening stiletto

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
switchblade

Post by switchblade »

Happy Noodle Boy where did you go ?
You started this and I am still waiting for a answer from you about the OTF stiletto your dad said he has. Did he find it ? You said , He said he has one but you have never seen it . To me this sounds a little strange because if my dad had one I would turn the house upside-down to help him find a 1950s OTF Stiletto ! Please find it and post a picture of it. If you can't get it posted just send it to Stone Knife he is good at that kind of stuff .

Switchblade
switchblade

Post by switchblade »

Did you find it ?

Your house must be HUGE .

Switchblade
switchblade

Post by switchblade »

happy noodle boy, sorry to hear that your Mom threw your Dads knife away but do you happen to know what dump your trash goes too ?
Thanks
Switchblade
happy noodle boy

Post by happy noodle boy »

it was in portland somewhere, twenty two years ago. about the time they got married. and I looked through all the old boxes of junk. and I came up with nothing. however. I didn't find a few guns either. and I know those aren't gone. so there's still hope. she threw away some knives. but she never said which ones. *crosses fingers*
happy noodle boy

Post by happy noodle boy »

Pushbutton wrote:Missaman I wondered myself about capeesh I though it was kinda corny sounding. What about Compadre? Or is it compendre Let me see where that damn dict is.
PB
I like wakarimaska better