front opening stiletto

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
switchblade

Post by switchblade »

stone knife I sent a couple pix to your email .And if you all are nice maybe he will share them with you.I would have sent them to vagrant but he must have went to bed ZZZZZZZZZ . CUT, PASTE,INSERT IMAGE, AND THE OLD FAITHFUL EDIT just dont work for me on this site ????????

switchblade
switchblade

Post by switchblade »

pushbutton , Did you cut your lip off at one time with a swithblade because I was just wondering if you spell words the way you speak them?
Here let me help you a little I think the word you were trying to spell starts with a F. OOPS almost forgot I should put a little smiley face here. NOT !!!!!

Lets Play
switchblade
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

What in the phuck are you talking about?
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

J-man wrote:What in the phuck are you talking about?
Mr. J-Man, I'm not sure about Mr. Switchblade, but I am talking about Beavers dude! And what I want to know is what kind of Beavers are we ( in the lower 48 ) most likely to be inundated with? Good beavers 8), or the "if you're a tree, run" :o kind of Beavers? Please, inquiring horn-dogs (and rats) want to know.

...stuph
sheep-free since '93'...
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

RAT eating beavers...

Rats live with humans, expect that we don't see them, there in the sewers, there in dumps, dumpsters and the places you never go. Without the rats, garbage will pile up everything will become septic and World domination will not be the job of Uncle Sam... it will be the job of half baked and drunk Canuckians!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

LMAO
But we have our secret weapon BEAVER eating Rats.
[Ooops, not secret anymore - but they are waiting for lunch].
Stone Knife

danke for the pics~!!!

Post by Stone Knife »

Switchblade, mon!

Thanks in advance for the pictures. I've locked myself in a 2' square restroom and have a mini satellite dish out the window for a clandestine connection to the source of all knowledge about things important (like this site for example) but our crappy company network will not allow us to access personal emails for fear that we might bring in unsavory buggies into the company's servers. Or something. They just don't want us to have any fun, is probably the truth of it.

But I will check 'em out asap and host-post some/all if you like, over there in Blade Pictures...

On other news:
I like the 'spongey' moniker. Point well taken.

Now back to the tree-chewing rodent report... mange!

switchblade

Post by switchblade »

All I want to do is post about knives. This is the only forum I'm a member of and I do not speak harshly about other members. I only try to help. I took a jab from you and sent one back. So who can't take a joke??? BTW, the dolls I like to play with are 36-24-35. Admittedly, I don't know everything about a computer and posting pictures, does that make me ignorant? I was making a joke to vagrant about his username and how to spell ignorant (and its similarity to vagrant). I know he is versed on the blade. He has helped me on several occasions. In other words, your whole reply "makes no sense." My first, last, and only jolly, learn the proper use of "there" and "their." Lets end this and get on to talking about knives...

Switchblade
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Switchblade
Your showing class and I misjudged you.
PB
missaman

Post by missaman »

mr switchblade check out blade auction , the antique knives section.
i think the knife you seek is there..
missaman in da hood
missaman

Post by missaman »

sorry i ment mister excited pasta man :shock: i should have gone back to page one
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

MissamaI have seen it and it seems to have been restored by someone quite good. Now I have a question for you. The tortoise fish thats broken. on BA that won't open. Look at the pic and look closely at the button and you will see a long deep dent in it. I'll bet it took a big hit and the mechanism and spring were either crushed or forced down so you are getting no leverage on the release. Also notice that the scales have no rivets yet they don't seem to be shell wrapped so I'm wondering how they are attached because thats the first thing that will have to come off. Plus you don't have a clue how full the blade is. Be interesting to see the final figure.
PB
missaman

Post by missaman »

ha, its test time :lol: you made me go and open the safe. its a shursnap.colonial. the shell bolsters are used to hold the scales in place, common to most colonial fish knives. at least the ones with shell bolsters ie. see shrinkage on many. walden knives used rivits in the scales. unlike the hammer and imperials that had , for the most part, celluloid scales that were "crimped" under the full shell handle ie toothpicks i took many of those apart as a kid.
p.s. the case,queen,remington and presto used rivits in the scales as well.
DID I PASS
missaman
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

not yet what about the way it's broken.
PB
missaman

Post by missaman »

mr. pb i seem to have lost that knife on ba ? i cant find it now? a sharp shot from a screwdriver?
missaman