Does anyone on this site enjoy cheap Chinese autos for "click therapy"?

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Does anyone on this site enjoy cheap Chinese autos for "click therapy"?

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

I enjoy the "Milano" read, CHEAP Chinese automatic knives for entertainment purposes. If they break, you aren't out much money. They "click" and are inexpensive, and fun. This is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Does anyone else suffer from this affliction?
Fishtail Picklock
Mario

Re: Does anyone on this site enjoy cheap Chinese autos for "click therapy"?

Post by Mario »

I keep them around specifically for that. Just to play around with while watching TV. If they break, no biggie. It’s my high end Italian knives that I try to leave alone. If one of them broke, it would cost a bit to send them to a professional to have them fixed.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Yes I agree and do the same. The only ones I don't buy/like are the ones miss marked with a company name.
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

what Tommy said.
Killgar

Post by Killgar »

I'm just the opposite.

Although I own some cheap Chinese switchblades, I keep my most prized switchblades on the table next to my tv chair. I don't fire them repeatedly, maybe a few times a day. Sometimes I just pick them up to fondle them and enjoy the fact that I own them.

My philosophy is- Life is short, I want to get as much enjoyment out of my favorite switchblades as I can, while I can.

Of course I built them myself, and have plenty of extra springs, so I don't have to worry about breakage.

I wouldn't necessarily describe the smaller of the three as a "favorite", I keep it there because it's very sharp and I use it when I need to cut something while sitting there. But I'm still fond of it, and I enjoy it :D .

Avatar- Ti-Lite Auto Conversion. Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q79nia-_DzU

My youtube knife channel- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSYCK ... 3s5HNcsL5A