Looking for a 7" Rosewood/brass bolsters Italian stiletto...

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JimBrown257

Looking for a 7" Rosewood/brass bolsters Italian stiletto...

Post by JimBrown257 »

Hello,

I am new here; I just found this web page. I have been a collector of automatic knives for several years. I live in Michigan.

I was wondering if someone could help me find a 7 inch rosewood scales with brass bolsters italian stiletto. I bought one a few years ago from Cool Hand Cutlery. However, I looked up CHC recently and it seems to be a much different company now. The only 7"Rosewood I can find is on SKM which is in Italy so the shipping almost doubles the cost.

So does anyone know a good site for something like this? Or could you direct me to a list of reputable sites?

Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Re: Looking for a 7" Rosewood/brass bolsters Italian stilett

Post by Viking45 »

Welcome to the forum Jim B. One place you might check from time to time is http://www.sharperdeals.net/
It is an auction site and most dealers are state side which will save you lots of shipping charges.
Good luck finding what you are looking for,I personally like that combination of wood/brass,very classy.
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Thanks, Viking; I checked that auction site out and it looks great. I didn't see any 7" R/Bs but there is a ton of other awesome stuff there.

I remember when you could buy autos off Ebay about 7 years ago. It was against the rules to sell any autos over 3 inches (or something like that) so the sellers would just say something like "F Beltrame #9", and then say it was two inches long - despite the fact it was pictured next to a ruler.

Thanks again!
leighdog

Post by leighdog »

Welcome to the forum.There are alot of great people on here and they will help with any questions you may have.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I just gave one away in a contest I did about a month ago. Markco won it http://www.talkblade.info/memberlist.ph ... ile&u=2547
Maybe if you send him a pm he will sell it to you.
Mike030979

Post by Mike030979 »

Hey JimBrown257, welcome to the forum! Yes, www.sharperdeals.net is a great place to find rare knives. Most of us on this forum are over on that site and visa versa. We buy our knives there and show them off here. It's a lot of fun!

Mike :)
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

whippersnapper wrote:I just gave one away in a contest I did about a month ago. Markco won it http://www.talkblade.info/memberlist.ph ... ile&u=2547
Maybe if you send him a pm he will sell it to you.
Nice to know Whipper-You giving away knives and not letting your buds know about it.
Some friend you are. :lol:
JK bro. :wink:
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

Hey, thanks a lot for your help guys. I followed Whippersnapper's lead and got what I was after.

I love it when a plan comes togerher!