Doc Rocket a free man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Chrisadamley

Re: Doc Rocket a free man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Chrisadamley »

JerrBear wrote:Doc Rocket lived in Canada - He stopped posting shortly after this happened. I guess he lost interest or maybe his spirit was broken...
thanks for clearing that up for me Jerr, i thought he was in US for some reason.

Thats horrible he stopped posting. I presume its because he just stopped collecting :( Sad the gov can take away a persons passions even if they don't hurt anyone at all.
switchman1

Post by switchman1 »

He was a hunter and collectot of many things, but the sad part is that the discharge of that weapon did not have to be reportd at all, he did it out of civic duty, what a shame.
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

I miss him on the forum. He was a very talented and entertaining guy. To think that he was treated this way, well, Hitler must be laughing his ass off in hell over the way the so called democratic countries are evolving toward totalitarianism.

First thing I thought of when he mentioned the unintended discharge was....Remington 700, but he said it was a lever action.

Tom
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Midnight Drums

Post by Midnight Drums »

He may have ended up In more trouble if he shot the grizzly bear!

The whole thing is sad!

Mike
h1942

Post by h1942 »

I lost some switches to the gendarmes also.Scary.I just went out and bought more many many more. Hank