Blade City

This forum is for general discussion regarding anything that cuts.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Mario

Blade City

Post by Mario »

Hey guys,

I placed my first order with Blade City the other day. I ordered one of their mystery boxes. Been hesitant about getting one of those due to the possibility I might get something I already have, but if I do I guess I can always sell, trade or gift it to someone.

They seem to have a good reputation as far as shipping, customer service and quality. Seems like a lot of the knives people get in the mystery boxes are the usually cheaper Master Cutlery products (like Tac Force and MTech) but they do carry a lot of high end stuff from brands like Kershaw, Gerber, Benchmade, Bear & Son, etc.

I’ll post my thoughts when my package arrives which should be soon.
Mario

Re: Blade City

Post by Mario »

Got my three knife mystery set and free knife today. I actually didn’t get anything I already had which was nice. I got four assisted openers which were as follows: two 13 inch Viper Tec stilettos (one with a rainbow finish blade and the other tactical black), an all black Viper Tec tactical folder with a drop point blade, and an MTech folder with a silver and black handle, tanto blade and glass breaker on the handle. Overall, a relatively decent experience. I wish they would have included a fixed blade (could have eliminated one of the stilettos and included a karambit or something) but for $30 plus shipping, this was a nice set and pleasant experience for my first time dealing with BC. I’m sure I’ll order from them again at some point.
john

Re: Blade City

Post by john »

Hi Mario,
I’m glad everything worked out you got some good knives in there. I’ve always wondered about those surprise packages and what is actually in there. It’s good to hear you got new knives nothing used and the knives work as they should. Maybe I’ll give it a shot.
Johnny
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed