9" INTER Picklock

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JulesVane

9" INTER Picklock

Post by JulesVane »

9" INTER over ITALY picklock with more than unfortunate blade loss due to sharpening. (Can't win 'em all). INTER: INdustrai TEmpirini Reclame. No "D" cutouts on this piece....

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Lucentcrow

Re: 9" INTER Picklock

Post by Lucentcrow »

Hey Chris

Nice knife mate, what does (inter) stand for and who made it ?

Cheers
Joe
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Lucentcrow wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:35 am Hey Chris

Nice knife mate, what does (inter) stand for and who made it ?

Cheers
Joe
Thanks for looking Joe. From what I've read: INTER: INdustrai TEmpirini Reclame was run by E. & A. Centazzo and G. Patrizio (whoever they may be) that dealt mostly with advertising pocket knives.

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
Lucentcrow

Post by Lucentcrow »

Cool

What book is that in mate ?
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Lucentcrow wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:10 am Cool

What book is that in mate ?
...just, hanging around these forums and using the search bar as intended. When any subject comes up, I can spend hours looking through pages and pages of info on the subject. Even though things are slow, there's still great old posts to search with tons of info.

Lucentcrow

Post by Lucentcrow »

Julesvane

Ah cool sd also is great for finding old info
Thanks to those experts and collectors that do the digging much appreciated.

Cheers mate
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

Chris,I just found your post,your INTER 9" is very nice,not a lot of blade loss,I think the stamp is a early one,good find.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

rock-n-roll$$$$$$ wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:58 pm Chris,I just found your post,your INTER 9" is very nice,not a lot of blade loss,I think the stamp is a early one,good find.
Thanks Eric!