Lum style brass bali

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cardoso5fr

Lum style brass bali

Post by cardoso5fr »

I'm in a balisong mood :D

A small video, with my last three balisong. Nothing extra because i didn't want to let them fall on the ground, but it flip :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv6xyKzPF94

The last one, 100MnCrW4 3.5 mm blade, brass handle, Stainless spacer, epoxied and screwed. (i have had a small problem during drilling work. That why the handle will be fixed and epoxied :D=

12.7 cm long, 2.5 cm width, 1 cm thick, 1.2 cm to the pivot. 8.7 cm sharp, and 22 cm long. hollow grind and convexed point.

dark2023

Re: Lum style brass bali

Post by dark2023 »

Have you ever considered making a channel style or a zen pin style balisong
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
cardoso5fr

Re: Lum style brass bali

Post by cardoso5fr »

Channel, i did it on very small with brass part. but that wasnt really great. Zen pins i did some. That is a bit longer to do and i don't find a lot of advantage. There is much more screw and that is not stronger. But i did 3 or 4 with zen pins.