Curved Handled Balisongs

This area is dedicated to balisong (also known as butterfly) knives, and to the fine art of using them.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
CDR_Glock

Curved Handled Balisongs

Post by CDR_Glock »

Balisongs come in various shapes and materials. A unique style is a handle with curved handles. I find these to be more ergonomic for EDC, their original intended purpose. These knives are as functional as they are beautiful.

I just acquired the Terry Guinn and I just realized I have a few curved Balisongs: the Szabofly, Warren Thomas Prototype Szabo, and a Bradley mayhem.

The Mayhem is more of an EDC since for me, the serrations make this a more user-friendly knife. The others are just my collector knives.

I only have four curved Balisongs but I do have another one on the way, a Rick Haney Taipan.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: Curved Handled Balisongs

Post by JerrBear »

Mos' interesting and impressive group Mr. CDR_Glock!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

ok, so the mayhem is the one with the serrated blade. But, which one is the heavenly green things (I love the blade on it), and which is the tanto styled knife.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
CDR_Glock

Post by CDR_Glock »

dark2023 wrote:ok, so the mayhem is the one with the serrated blade. But, which one is the heavenly green things (I love the blade on it), and which is the tanto styled knife.
Top to Bottom:

Terry Guinn Green Goblin
Warren Thomas Tanto Prototype (I call it a Szabo)
Szabofly
Mayhem Serrated