Even I have questions

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

missaman wrote:Mr. PB
Ok now I'm curious as well are you asking if the bolster releases the picklock and the secondary "button open button close" as well??
I only own one vintage italian knive and a few modern ones.
Missaman
I'm not sure I "get" the question but, Button open/close only work that way. Same is true of the Bolster open/close. Picklock button open/break your nails to try and close. None are dual action to my knowledge.
Sorry if I got the question wrong.
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

My round about way of asking a question got the same results here that it got me in school :lol: Basicly I wanted to know if a bolster release Italian also could be opened manually like the modern scale release's.
PB
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Pushbutton
Since you explained your question, I can now answer it in depth and detail!
No.
Bill
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Thank you . But I already figured that after your first explanation. It was the rest of these knuckleheads that kept asking me to repeat myself . But not to worry I'll get them. :wink: I know they were laughing at me,all of them kept laughing at me and they will pay. :twisted:
PB
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Pushbutton-

Having just read this forum section and thread, I must voice my approval of your intent to inflict retribution on those that either do not agree, or ye' don't like anyways. The best way to ensure the hardy health of a hatred or spitefull based tumor is to feed it with the suffering of others. Go get 'em, gramps!

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

No good deed goes unpunished :lol:
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Boy that Wally he's like my very own gardian Angel 8)
PB