Cameron Custom Knives / converting 11" Beltrame

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Zipmanstat

Cameron Custom Knives / converting 11" Beltrame

Post by Zipmanstat »

I would like to convert an 11" Beltrame Stilletto to a Black Beauty Picklock. I have been trying to reach Cameron Custom Knives (http://www.cameroncustomknives.com). The email says it is full and you can't sign the guest book. Does anyone know if he is still in business? Does anyone have a recommendation as to who could do this work?
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

welcome aboard mr Zipmanstat!

i have no info on you about cameron custom knives, but a member by the name of "nemo" might be a good place to start as far as modding your 11".....good luck!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Nemo would be your best bet, he does some fine work.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Cameron is still in business, but I think hes up to his ears in work... Nemo would be who I reccomend as well...
http://www.nemoknives.com
Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.
Zipmanstat

Thanks for the help!

Post by Zipmanstat »

Thanks for all of the quick responses. I will try Nemo's and I have sent another email to Cameron's. :lol:
Nemo

Post by Nemo »

Hey guys..george is a good guy to go with....he just may be busy right now...if you want me to go step by step..we can teach you if you want...I will have some bolsters in a couple of weeks for sale..so if george is out..you can get them from me....if you want to see some of mine...check out my site...just got one done for abe..I should post some pics....Nemo :D
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

mr nemo - can you tell me if you know of anyone on my side of the border who possess yours and mr bill deshivs incredible talents?
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

George is busy posting pic by pic of building the black beauty over on TSF. But he's alive and doing well.
PB