VAMPIRER KILLER

A growing number of collectors customize their automatic knives by changing scales, bolsters, blades, doing fileworks, ... Wether you're a guru or just a wannabe knife modder, this is the place to discuss it!

Moderators: Bill DeShivs, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
john

Re: VAMPIRER KILLER

Post by john »

Hi Tom,
I'm writing this because I don't want you to become a vampire. Silver is a completely ineffective weapon against vampires. Silver WILL KILL werewolves and NOT vampires. For the safety of you and your loved ones get yourself a wooden stake. It has been said that ash, oak, elder, or holly will also kill a vampire, but to be safe make a wooden stake of all the wood known to grow in EUROPE. Get one eighth inch two foot long pieces and bind them together. I keep one with me at all times after I plunge the stake into the vampire's heart I immediately behead the vampire with my 16" Siciliano. One more thing I also stuff the vampire's mouth with garlic. Then you're good to go knowing you and your loved ones are safe.
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
john

Post by john »

Hi JerrBear,
Hi Tom,
I sent a similar note to Tom. Silver kills Werewolves.
For the safety of you and your loved ones get yourself a wooden stake. It has been said that ash, oak, elder, or holly will also kill a vampire, but to be safe make a wooden stake of all the wood known to grow in EUROPE. Get one eighth inch two foot long pieces and bind them together. I keep one with me at all times after I plunge the stake into the vampire's heart I immediately behead the vampire with my 16" Siciliano. One more thing I also stuff the vampire's mouth with garlic. Then you're good to go knowing you and your loved ones are safe.
John
John

tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

Whew! Thanks for the heads up! I get so confused by all the monsters around here. We've got werewolves, zombies, vampires (local board of health announced recently that they can transmit West Nile Virus), and rabid feral creatures of various types, a Dalek or two, and war kittens....

I guess it's panhandlers I've been using the silver on. My mistake.

I can fashion a wooden steak, but how do I get them to eat it? Smother it with wooden mushrooms, maybe? What kind of salad dressing do they like best? Went to the nearest church and tried to buy holy water balloons, but they excommunicated my sorry ass.

Tom

p.s. Just read Midnight Mass by F. Paul Wilson (famous for his Repairman Jack series). Best vampire book I've read since Salem's Lot.
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

JOHN, THE GARLIC IS A GREAT IDEA, THEY'LL FIT RIGHT IN ,IN THE NORTH END !!!
Last edited by TRYKER on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

tr4252 wrote:Whew! Thanks for the heads up! I get so confused by all the monsters around here. We've got werewolves, zombies, vampires (local board of health announced recently that they can transmit West Nile Virus), and rabid feral creatures of various types, a Dalek or two, and war kittens....
We even have the "Bubonic Plague"(Black Death) to deal with. :shock:
http://www.lex18.com/news/oregon-man-re ... -of-plague

They said there are still have a dozen or so cases every year.
tr4252

Post by tr4252 »

Viking45 wrote:
tr4252 wrote:Whew! Thanks for the heads up! I get so confused by all the monsters around here. We've got werewolves, zombies, vampires (local board of health announced recently that they can transmit West Nile Virus), and rabid feral creatures of various types, a Dalek or two, and war kittens....
We even have the "Bubonic Plague"(Black Death) to deal with. :shock:
http://www.lex18.com/news/oregon-man-re ... -of-plague

They said there are still have a dozen or so cases every year.
I'd be willing to bet that a lot of sovereign nations have their own private reserve of plague, and let some out once in a while just for old times sake.

Tom
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

tr4252 wrote:I'd be willing to bet that a lot of sovereign nations have their own private reserve of plague, and let some out once in a while just for old times sake.

Tom
I was thinking the same thing a few months back when I heard of another case here in the states. They might let a few infected rats accidentally get packed in a shipping crate just to see if their "product" is still working.
My first thought was what would happen if they made a Black Death Dirty Bomb? :shock:
tr4252

Post by tr4252 »

Didn't Japan develop a type of bomb that was supposed to be full of plague infested fleas during WWII? Can't vouch for this, saw it on the internet.

Tom
john

Post by john »

They tried AIDs and that didn't work, Small pox after 911 failed and now the Black Plague. What's next? Zombee Killer Werewolf Vampires.
John

john

Post by john »

tr4252 wrote:Didn't Japan develop a type of bomb that was supposed to be full of plague infested fleas during WWII? Can't vouch for this, saw it on the internet.

Tom
Sounds vaguely familiar. I believe you're correct.
John

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

A "switchstake" should work :wink:
john

Post by john »

Vagrant wrote:A "switchstake" should work :wink:
Full circle we made it back to the original idea!
John

dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I believe that a wooden blade for an OTF would be simplest and easiest to do.
Again, anyone could easily take apart most OTFs (even a cheapy) and then just make a second blade out of a tough wood.
As long as you properly replicated the back end it should work well.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

nicejoeA wrote:golden knife is the most powerful .When it makes contact with an enemy, it'll strike multiple times before it disappears. Its range is also the greatest, and it's the best weapon of choice against vampire
Mr. nicejoeA,

Greetings and WELCOMENESS!

Golden knife, eh? Haven't heard that one afore - I wonder would my brand spanky new golden bladed Milano suffice for dispatching vampires?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
JimBrown257

Post by JimBrown257 »

If you guys do make a wooden-switch, the spring has to be wood too.

If it's not, it doesn't count and the vampire won't die.