attention gun nuts

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
the spotlight kid

attention gun nuts

Post by the spotlight kid »

Hi Guys,I have just added some interesting photos to my knife pics page.I wondered if any of youse had ever seen or heard of these guns.My friend has just been offered them, although they are a tad on the expensive side. :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
the spotlight kid

I forgot to add, the price for all four guns is £1,365,000 ($2,146,271. 38cents!) CHEAP. :) but I know a better way to spend the money :wink: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Mr. Spotlightkid,

Those are Walther PPK pistols. The original James Bond played by Sean Connery used to carry one.

Cheers!

-Fritz
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Fritz,

Nope, Himmler and Emma are PPK's.....others PPs...

Best wishes
Teddy
Last edited by Teddy on Thu Apr 03, 2003 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fritz

clarification

Post by Fritz »

Teddy wrote:Mr. Fritz,

Nope, one PPK.....three PPs...

Best wishes
Teddy
You're right, Mr. Teddy. I have a bad habit of lumping the Walther PP/PPK/PPk/s all together. :oops:
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. Fitz,

We Brits ..as I'm sure you know.. didn't have to suffer the ridiculous PPK "S".... :wink:

Best wishes
Teddy
the spotlight kid

These guns have been authenticated as being owned by those nazi scum to whom they belonged.Question in my mind is,if they are for sale, why are they being offered to my friend and no one else?,and why are they so cheap when there are so many nazi billionaires out there that would give their LEFT arm to own them! (needing their right arm to salute!) :lol: but there you go.I'd rather spend the money on a life of drunken debauchery,with LOADS of women,cars and spend the rest on knives!! :lol: Much more FUN!! 8) Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
Last edited by the spotlight kid on Fri Apr 04, 2003 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Landsurveyor

Post by Landsurveyor »

the spotlight kid wrote:These guns have been authenticated as being owned by those nazi scum to whom they belonged.Question in my mind is,if they are for sale, why are they being offered to my friend and no one else?,and why are they so cheap when there are so many nazi billionaires out there that would give their LEFT arm to own them! Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
It sounds awfully shady to me. If the seller isn't an extremely good friend trying to do his buddy a favor, then he's probably a thief or a con artist.
I supported the war, and I was right!

Post by 666 »

Wow...It's a steal at that price.
"Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law"
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Spotlight, buy it, get it all polished up and finished up nice, then sell it to some Neo-Nazi scum, don't forget to shoot him in the knee just before you give it to him :twisted:
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

J-man wrote:Spotlight, buy it, get it all polished up and finished up nice, then sell it to some Neo-Nazi scum, don't forget to shoot him in the knee just before you give it to him :twisted:
don't forget to get the money first! :D
Fritz

UK question

Post by Fritz »

Teddy wrote:Mr. Fitz,

We Brits ..as I'm sure you know.. didn't have to suffer the ridiculous PPK "S".... :wink:

Best wishes
Teddy
Mr. Teddy,

I thought that firearms were banned in the UK. Are you with the military, or perhaps a constable?

Regards,
-Fritz
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

what? the bill have guns?
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Re: UK question

Post by Teddy »

Fritz wrote:
Teddy wrote:Mr. Fitz,

Best wishes
Teddy
Mr. Teddy,

I thought that firearms were banned in the UK. Are you with the military, or perhaps a constable?

Regards,
-Fritz
There isn't a TOTAL ban on firearms in Britain (yet!) but you are partly right, handguns are virtually banned. I was using the past tense Mr. Fritz. Back in the golden days before the handgun ban, we were allowed to own the PPK unaltered.

Mine was in .22 rimfire.......most spectacular with CCI Stingers :D

Best wishes
Teddy

ps. Mr. Bigg, cops can't have 'em either (except on duty of course) and they're not standard issue yet.
missaman

guns in uk

Post by missaman »

just womdering how the guns ban in the uk works you said you had a .22 is a larger gun than .22 banned? thank god i can have a 1911 colt gvt. issue.