Deposit Mugs Here

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jeff

Re: Deposit Mugs Here

Post by Jeff »

Leverlock switchblades
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I think they were made between the 20's and the 60's. They don't make them anymore. Not even a decent rendition of it so they are a great collectors item.
Leverlock switchblades
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Last edited by barshoo on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will push your buttons--please pass me your switchblades first.
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Last edited by barshoo on Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

This is a picture of rmg blades aka Rick holding his new granddaughter, Claire.
Last edited by barshoo on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

tr4252 wrote:Guys, I need a little help. I've been using photobucket for a few years, and no problems. Recently, they seem to have changed something, and I can no longer copy/pase the IMG file names in the photos. When I highlight the file name inder the photo like I used to, my "copy" option is inoperative. control/c key command doesn't work either. Could somebody let me know how to get photo images from my photobucket files to these posts?
Thanks,
Tom
Sure, I found the the trick that you have to copy the image code from your picture in the index, not when the picture is opened. I tried to post with my picture open, and I just could not do it, but when you close it and "mouse over" the image of your picture and just below it, the codes show up, then you can press the mouse key to highlight the image code and do your <cntrl><c> function. It does work. Good luck let me know how you do. Barb
~Chad

Post by ~Chad »

barshoo wrote:Image
Hey Barb I wonder if those little birds are named Robert and Raymond Barone :D
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Yep, I suppose so! I posted a lot of these because I posted some by accident, and I couldn't delete them! So I filled in these other pictures. I like the Albatross. I was standing only four feet away from it when I shot it, it wasn't afraid. :o
Jody

Post by Jody »

Hi Barb, thank you for the message, you are very sweet. I see you are quite the photographer too! You took these bird pics? Really neat.
Wish I knew how to take nice photographs like this.
I assumed you got them from somewhere online until I read that you took these yourself.
How long have you been a photographer? Is this your profession, or is this a hobby?

I went back and looked at the knife pics again, amazingly beautiful, now you got me all pumped up about the knife show! Do you think they will haver anything like what you posted?

Jody :)
Jody

Re: Claire

Post by Jody »

When was Claire born? She sure is a little doll isn't she? Rick must be so proud, she's adorable. maybe he will post some more pics so we can see more of her sweet little face.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Jody,

I assume you were referring to the show in Atlanta. If so, the number of custom knives there will likely amaze you. Many of the makers will be there as well.

Jim
justinRsmith

Post by justinRsmith »

eastcoastsniper wrote:Me with one of my bikes..Cool thread BTW.. It's always interesting to put a face with a name.
nice bike Roger. 8)
"I'll keep my money and guns & you keep the change"
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

justinRsmith wrote:
eastcoastsniper wrote:Me with one of my bikes..Cool thread BTW.. It's always interesting to put a face with a name.
nice bike Roger. 8)
Thanks! I likes my bikes :lol:
justinRsmith

Post by justinRsmith »

eastcoastsniper wrote:
justinRsmith wrote:
nice bike Roger. 8)
Thanks! I likes my bikes :lol:
just sold my dirt bike today
"I'll keep my money and guns & you keep the change"
barshoo

Post by barshoo »

Jody wrote:Hi Barb, thank you for the message, you are very sweet. I see you are quite the photographer too! You took these bird pics? Really neat.
Wish I knew how to take nice photographs like this.
I assumed you got them from somewhere online until I read that you took these yourself.
How long have you been a photographer? Is this your profession, or is this a hobby?

I went back and looked at the knife pics again, amazingly beautiful, now you got me all pumped up about the knife show! Do you think they will haver anything like what you posted?

Jody :)
I can't take credit for the mama and baby birds, but the albatross on the golf course is mine. I've just tinkered with cameras as a hobby. I'm a perfectionist, as I am with nearly everything else. I'm getting ready to post my collection with my new additiions. I posted Rick's picture without his permission, and he generally does not post...just cruises. Claire was born 3 years ago, and since then, he had a little granddaughter, Rebecca, who is almost 1 now. Thank you for your kind words. I look forwards to getting to know you better.