Sharperdeals.net auction site reopened.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: Sharperdeals.net auction site reopened.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

You're still shown as a moderator, Terry.
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
robcelani

Post by robcelani »

I used to have an account on the sharperdeals forum. I tried signing in today and could not. I got the following message:
"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

I don't know how to contact an administrator on the forum because I can't get in. Are any of the mods here also mods on sharperdeals?
Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Probably the best thing to do is use the contact form on the bottom of the home page https://sharperdeals.site/contact-us

I believe I heard that with the new site everyone will have to reregister and create a new account.