Roofing Tales Of Madness...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: Roofing Tales Of Madness...

Post by sammy the blade »

Where that Wally be?
2024 candidate for president
sammy the blade

Wally, been awhile since you posted. Where you be?
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, mr. sammy the blade-

Eye will tell you where I be- occasionaly I am allowed the use of a happy pump squirt aerosol container of insecticide, and I have been out back, trying to outwit some flies. Ever since that whole 'Voyage to the Bottom of the Fly' guy, I consider it mine duty to zip it on the flies. Note: mine own fly outwitted me long ago...you could add your expertise in un-doing flies to help the hordes.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Today is the 'Ides of March'- I wonder if Doofus Emeritus is going to celebrate same with his rectal kazoo Marching band...
sammy the blade

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:14 pm Greetings, mr. sammy the blade-

Eye will tell you where I be- occasionaly I am allowed the use of a happy pump squirt aerosol container of insecticide, and I have been out back, trying to outwit some flies. Ever since that whole 'Voyage to the Bottom of the Fly' guy, I consider it mine duty to zip it on the flies. Note: mine own fly outwitted me long ago...you could add your expertise in un-doing flies to help the hordes.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. Today is the 'Ides of March'- I wonder if Doofus Emeritus is going to celebrate same with his rectal kazoo Marching band...
Wally, I usually pee in the shower or out the back door. Don't see any sense in wasting water.
jerryk25

Post by jerryk25 »

I celebrated "the Ides of March" with a Lunch of Cabbage and Noodles w/ Little bits of bacon .
So I "stabbed" some pickled beets out of the jar for dessert . . .
And I plan to surf the internet for forgotten info on the Man from U.N.C.L.E. pistol P-38 . . .

So . . the topic of Celebrating a stabbing. . . .
Is there an "Official" TalkBlade Calendar of Knife Holidays ?

Like Jim Bowies famous knife fight at some river bank sand bar. . .,
or when Daniel Boone carved "Kilt a Bar on this Tree"

I'd like to vote out mass murderers or Lizzie Borden, and sword duels . .
and make MOVIE fights like J.Deans observatory fight a "lesser" or "low mass" holiday.
and make the big Historical single knife events into "holy days of obligation". . . .
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Today March 15 th is also my Fiancé Birthday! LOL'
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

jerryk25 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:27 pm I celebrated "the Ides of March" with a Lunch of Cabbage and Noodles w/ Little bits of bacon .
So I "stabbed" some pickled beets out of the jar for dessert . . .
And I plan to surf the internet for forgotten info on the Man from U.N.C.L.E. pistol P-38 . . .

So . . the topic of Celebrating a stabbing. . . .
Is there an "Official" TalkBlade Calendar of Knife Holidays ?

Like Jim Bowies famous knife fight at some river bank sand bar. . .,
or when Daniel Boone carved "Kilt a Bar on this Tree"

I'd like to vote out mass murderers or Lizzie Borden, and sword duels . .
and make MOVIE fights like J.Deans observatory fight a "lesser" or "low mass" holiday.
and make the big Historical single knife events into "holy days of obligation". . . .
Are you home Jerry or just getting home delivery on the food? I never got hospitol food that good.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Tom19176 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:57 pm Today March 15 th is also my Fiancé Birthday! LOL'
When you planning the wedding?
sammy the blade

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:14 pm Greetings, mr. sammy the blade-

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

A little wd40 keeps them zipping smooth, both ways.
jerryk25

Post by jerryk25 »

Whippersnapper
Where Wally be ?. . . . . . hopefully someplace nicer than me. . .

Everybody visits and brings me stuff. . . I've been here since December 13 2023.

My Sister or her Daughter, brings me oranges, little individually wrapped Prunes, Tomato Basil Wheat Thins.
Teryaki Ramen Cup-a-noodles, little boxes of Raisins, 32 oz bottles of 100% Diet Cranberry Juice,
Disposable paper Bed pads (which I fold in half and sit on), various Ointments, bars of Irish Spring Soap,
and my Laundry . .which is mostly long T-Shirts that look like short dresses on me.
and the Mail / Monthly Bills , which I write out and give to her.

The Home made Jar of Pickled Beets w/onions was because of a Lithuanian Holiday,
Vernal Equinox, "Pavasario lygiadienis". . . . equal time day and night. . .or end of the long nights.
and they were sad that I was not at the club to celebrate.
It got sent to my Mom, my Mom gave it to my Sister to bring to me.
I wished they'd have sent the Pickled Herring also. . . but it got eaten fast at home.
I've been savoring the Beets/Onions . . it's Vinegar. . .it doesn't need refrigeration.

I HAVE NO KNIFE TO STAB THE BEETS. . . .
I made a sharpened drinking straw harpoon with my little scizzors.

The cabbage and Noodles was the Nursing home cafeteria food.
It was okay, the wrong kind of noodles. . .but pretty good. . . with a side of green beans.

The Wheat Thins are low salt. . . .the little box . . .which I save for the weekends.

Every Day the nurse looks at my butt and changes my dressing.
I sit in a cushy chair, stand up, turn around, bend over, and spread the ol' cheeks.

So my Brother gave me a bag of Catnip (no not weed, he's tormenting me)
He spent Saturday in Pittsburgh, St.Patrick's Day Parade, cruising Museums.
That catnip bag had an appropriate picture on it
Resembling my situation

The Nurses Loved it.

see photo
Attachments
WARHOLE-CATNIP-15small.jpg
WARHOLE-CATNIP-15small.jpg (61.33 KiB) Viewed 206 times
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Feel better Jerry!!!
sammy the blade

Wouldn't want to be a butthole doctor but I bet the pay check are pretty good, they'd have to be unless you're in to the freaky stuff!