Wally

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Wally

Post by sammy the blade »

Where's Wally?
2024 candidate for president
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Re: Wally

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-
Your ol' pal, WJC, is still somewhat malingering in this temporal plane, albeit suffering from the current Covid hysteria, complicating mine duties to sneak up on the unsuspecting roofertoids, AS many site are encumbered by some mystical health awareness decree/lockdowns, what's up with that? If'n you have a disease, just stay home and croak out, not make the rest of us mask up to get Coors at 7-11!
Also a distractions over the protesting resultant from the cops kneeling that guy unto demise, note: the right to peaceful protest doesnaye include vandalism/looting, or organized anarchy. Some public pundits seek to cast the guy up for sainthood, however his expiration may also have been influenced by the fentanyl and speed in his system, mayhaps causing him to make poor choices. Granted, the cop used poor judgement, and should be held accountable for his actions, but how does that justify the rioting, looting, and rampant destructions of property and livelihood of others not involved? 'Tis a sad commentary on the status of the human race...
AS ever, eye am well aware, being a somewhat expert on behavioral deviancies, and have mine allegedly illegal over ten rounds AK magazines ready to great anyone who intends harm uponst me, my family, friends or mine hovel.

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Re: Wally

Post by sammy the blade »

Glad you're still with us and mag laws are only broken if your caught. Don't get caught.
2024 candidate for president