Off to Texas

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
PetterJhon

Off to Texas

Post by PetterJhon »

Hello everyone,,
Will be gone a week to visit my younger daughter, her husband and so to be 2 year old little girl. Will be nice to breath fresher air than is available in the land of fruits and nuts that I call home. Who knows, maybe I'll hear the call of the Lone Star State and emigrate. All nice and legal, natcherly :lol:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Off to Texas

Post by natcherly »

PetterJhon wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:07 pm Hello everyone,,
Will be gone a week to visit my younger daughter, her husband and so to be 2 year old little girl. Will be nice to breath fresher air than is available in the land of fruits and nuts that I call home. Who knows, maybe I'll hear the call of the Lone Star State and emigrate. All nice and legal, natcherly :lol:
Mrs. Natcherly and I visit Texas twice a year to spend time with our daughter, her hubby and their two daughters, 7 and 4. It surely is a big change in a very good way from what we have to put up with in my home city and state. The LSS is calling....
sammy the blade

Re: Off to Texas

Post by sammy the blade »

Enjoy the weather, cold in Indiana.
2024 candidate for president