Impeachment Inquiry

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Impeachment Inquiry

Post by Bonzo »

Ladies, Fish, and Gentlemen,

The democrat mentality is out of control. The below pictures fully represens my mindset of the losers in DC. Get over it dems, Trump is keeping his job, and he will win the next election. He ain't going nowhere.
3iqhl6.jpg
3iqhl6.jpg (134.6 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
official-seal-of-the-democratic-party.jpg
official-seal-of-the-democratic-party.jpg (37.16 KiB) Viewed 1898 times
Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
TRYKER

Re: Impeachment Inquiry

Post by TRYKER »

THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS B.S. IS TO TELL THE DEM'S THAT THE MONEY THIER WASTING MUST COME FROM THERE OWN POCKETS AND NOT FROM THE PEOPLES !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

Stay away from /pol/ friendo. :shock:
Attachments
attaboy.jpg
attaboy.jpg (233.48 KiB) Viewed 1865 times
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-

Your photo accurately depicts the methodology used by Pelosi to garner favors on her way to political status, i.e. digitally prepping the aft orfices of democratic monkeys prior to playing the skin flute.
Rumor hazzit that the star witnesses for the democrat's impeachment proceedings are: Caitlyn Jenner and that miserable eco-freak, Greta. it would, therefore, be only fitting that the president's rebuttal expert be SpongeBob SquarePants...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse