crummy TB

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

crummy TB

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-
Eye have just now completed a saga of entertainment value episode, and, prior to submittal, saved AS draft. Whence I attempted to review, prior to posting the must be logged in flag came up again! I was already logged in! Therefore, I cast disparaging comments/scrutiny uponst those supposedly, but not really in control of the mechanics on this site! In the roofing world, such behavior is referred to an ASTM specification- FU-2!
AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: crummy TB

Post by natcherly »

That one went over my head :mrgreen:
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Whatever Wally said is fine with me. WTF!
2024 candidate for president
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Instead of saving to draft, which is about equal to actually posting except you are the only one who can see your draft, just copy your post before hitting submit. That way if you get the error code you can paste the text and try again.

Depending on what device you use to access the internet there are a couple ways to copy and paste. On most lap tops you just double finger the pad and a box will pop up that has either "copy" or "select all"...Click on one of them and you magically save everything that was shaded in a darker color. Than if you get an error after submitting all you have to do is double finger the pad and click on "paste". Your text will magically appear again and you can do over and over until it works.

If you use a desk top usually all you have to do is right click your mouse and the box will pop up with the copy/paste options.

If you are posting from a smart phone the copy/paste might differ depending on your phone. Best way is to google how to do it for your particular phone.

If I'm making no sense to you just google how to copy and paste with your particular machine. You should find someone smarter than me who can explain it easier than I'm trying.

As far as fixing your problem, you can try deleting your cookies and log in again. It may just fix it. You can either go into your machine options and delete all cookies, or you can just delete the cookies from this forum by clicking on the "delete cookies" tab located at the bottom of every page on this here forum. It is at the bottom right. That just might fix it....Of couse you will have to log in again.
sammy the blade

Wally, do you believe in karma?
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Corpse,

You’ll figure it out, someday. At least you finally got the rotary phone thingy going. BTW, I’m no longer accepting collect calls...

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-
Aha! So that is how ye art, 'eh? Your speed addled sister in law happily accepted mine collect call whilst I was rotarying her behind the dumpster at K-Mart...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Wally J. Corpse wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:32 am Greetings, Mr. Doofus Emeritus-
Aha! So that is how ye art, 'eh? Your speed addled sister in law happily accepted mine collect call whilst I was rotarying her behind the dumpster at K-Mart...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

Mr. Corpse,

May I remind you her name is ex-sister in-law. Why you would admit to any social activities with such gutter dwellers is beyond me, but if it’s an esteem builder, then 8 seconds got you the trophy. As for your posting adventures, I found a really cool button on the keyboard that takes care of all my frustrations when I can’t get things to sync properly. It’s called the Off button.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy the blade

Wally, just make your post and read it. If you want to change anything hit the pencil thing at the top left of your post. It will let you edit your post, just if you want to delete any of things that might get you busted.