Sometimes You Get What You Didn't Ask For...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Sometimes You Get What You Didn't Ask For...

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

There I was, circa 1976- After being awarded a fractured skull in a horrific fatal car crash post Aerosmith concert, I lost interest in, and dropped out of high school, declining alleged scholarship to MIT, but, while I was a student at this particular high school, eye was often menaced and corralled by the principal, and his lackey/vice principal, routinely accusing me of being the supplier of potent hallucinogenic party favors. The principal was a virulently bitter asswipe, most likely due to the fact that he lost most of one arm in some childhood accident. On one memorable occasion, the two stooges double teamed me, and said principal backed me into a corner, him placing his arm stump on mine chest, whilst demanding my agreement for them to search my black leather jacket for contraband, which I denied, but the frozen in time scenario of'n his amputated appendage in contact with me cast a lasting impression, and a motivation for revenge. Back to 1976- I answered a help wanted ad for a position of " visual display merchandiser" for duty at a local military base. The ad required applicants to bring their portfolios of artistic ability. There I Was, in the interview anteroom, along with many presumably serious art types, clutching their massive portfolio suitcase type things, whilst eye only had a small sketchbook of mine disturbing drawings. Imagine my surprise whence I was hired, due to the charm of my detailed pencil rendition of "fish head man runs for president".
The interviewer was, AS we can all surmise, kinda a fellow who enjoyed euphoriants. At $3.30 an hour I was set to go...I was designated AS the semi-Einstein in charge of creating Styrofoam displays for jewelry sales, and in charge of mannequin adjustments. One day, after pre-lunch bong and beer break, I found myself in a creepy warehouse of blankly staring mannequins. Aha! an idea registered in mine cracked skull, to wit: I absconded with a dummy's arm, corresponding to the missing one of the crummy principal. Somewhat later, deep in the bowels of the WJC basement/laboratory, I fine tuned the unit with a red felt and red painted stump end, placed into a box akin to those AS would be delivered by a florist, complete with black roses, and delivered it unto the graduating class' president for award at the principal's achievement dinner ceremony. Imagine his surprise whence he got what he didn't ask for!
It just goes to show ya'-tread lightly whence annoying WJC!
There is also another somewhat related episode wherein the WJC grudge program evened the score with the lackey vice principal. If'n anyone herein at TB expresses slight interest, mayhaps I will spin that tale..

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse

P.S. the above rant was intended for entertainment purposes only, and there is probably no valid evidence linking WJC to any criminal boo-boos.
sammy the blade

Re: Sometimes You Get What You Didn't Ask For...

Post by sammy the blade »

Please Wally, inquiring minds want to know!
2024 candidate for president
sprink

Post by sprink »

Well i found it entertaining, the next chapter should be interesting as well, made me think back to some of my run ins with school authority figures :roll:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Don't keep us hanging! Spin away. Your life experiences are a marvel to most of us.