Veterans Day.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
rock-n-roll$$$$$$

Veterans Day.

Post by rock-n-roll$$$$$$ »

I would like to say thank you to all Veterans,on this Veterans Day.
sammy the blade

Re: Veterans Day.

Post by sammy the blade »

Same from me.
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

We were just doing our jobs. We served, came home and were happy to be alive. The point was to serve our nation and be a part of something that was bigger than each individual. This old salt prayed and teared-up at 11:00 this morning. As the sone of a WW2/Korea Veteran and a Vietnam-era Veteran myself, it never fails.

God Bless America.
Last edited by Fishtail Picklock on Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fishtail Picklock
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Both sons-in-law and one daughter are vets. We are very proud of them, not just on this day but every day.

Here's all the best to vets everywhere!
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

SOME GAVE SOME, SOME GAVE ALL.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Happy Veteran's Day.....I watched a few minutes of the parade today ( in person) since I left work early. Nice to see all the uniformed services march.
I stay away from politics, but Trump is the POTUS and those who couldn't leave their protest at home for one day for the honor of the Vets are really not understanding what it takes to be a free America.