Roofing Tales Of Madness

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Roofing Tales Of Madness

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-

Herein, to follow , is another excerpt from mine roofing hysterical archives- this episode is entitled- "Let's Iron It Out"
There I was, circa 1980, AS usual, doing a roofing job, this site was in upper Noe Valley, SF, a known enclave of queers. This particular roof had a sloped shingle roof behind a front vertical wall, and in the back, a slightly lower level shingle roof shaped like a "V", with a deep center valley. Anyways, AS was our MO, we quietly laddered up, then stealthily spread out to scan the adjoining neighbor's yards to hopefully amuse ourselves by spotting nekkid females au natural. Eye was on the rear roof section, and was delighted to see two likely lesbianoids, clearly visibly stark naked through their plate glass patio door, doing some garment ironing. Now then, of the two, one was a younger gal, with perky looking tee-tees, sporting the shaved 'landing strip' twat, and the other, presumably the dominant one, somewhat older with massive swinging bazooms, and an unruly forest of bush, were apparently enjoying their chores. After calling the crew unto me, we simultaneously popped our heads over the roof edge for a communal viewing, which the double dykes immediately noticed. In shock and awe, they recoiled rewards instantly, however, the younger one reflexively held up the iron, which then made contact with one of the older one's big tits. Apparently, some discomfort may have been involved, AS exhibited by a quick slapfest AS they retreated from view. Shortly therafter, mine ground/kettleman informed us of their snarly exit, elder clutching her chest AS younger attempted tearful soothing. Within a short time elapse, SFPD arrived, and questioned us AS to a 'peeping Tom' complaint. I stated for the record that none of mine crew was named 'Tom"...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Re: Roofing Tales Of Madness

Post by sammy the blade »

Good answer, hight has some viewing advantages!
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: Roofing Tales Of Madness

Post by natcherly »

Another great mind-picture from the master. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Said "slap fest" is further proof of the truth in that old saying, "Strike while the iron is hot!" This particular incident may not be what the author of the original adage had in mind, but it somehow fits....