Roofing Tales Of Madness..

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Roofing Tales Of Madness..

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, Legion Of Fan-
Herein is another Roofing Tale Of Madness- This episode is - "Digestive Distress", to wit: There I Was, circa 1980, working on a tar and gravel re-roof in SF. It was a typical 3 story multiple unit building, in the middle of a row of same type roofs, the architecture commonly had each roof abutted to it's neighbors, all in the same level plane, separated by a small curb wall. Anyways, AS we are tearing off our roof, one crew member announced he had to take the emergency shit and was scrambling to find a spot for aft deposit, and scurried across two neighboring roofs in search of same. This fellow was quite the character, freshly emigrated from Iran, who idolized John Travolta, and dressed like him in Saturday Night Fever, always a source of great amusement for the crew. He had become enamored with having a large burrito soaked in hot sauce for breakfast, and now this one had him in digestive distress. Next to the neighbor's stair roof access penthouse, he found a round metal trash can, and balanced himself on the rim to do his duty. Imagine his surprise when the door flew open and an elderly Asian woman appeared, coming out to hang her laundry. Shocked, he lost his grip and fell ass first into the can, effectively trapped within. Man, we roared at that sight! And also summarily ignored his cries for help. Eventually the old gal freed him by punting the can off him, and he wobbled back to our roof amid cheers and cause for celebratory pre-break beers. Upon arrival back at the shop, he was greeted by the owner about some mysterious "fecal matter" complaint...

AS ever,
Your ol' pal,
Wally J. Corpse
sammy the blade

Re: Roofing Tales Of Madness..

Post by sammy the blade »

I hate it when I have to poop and there ain't no toilet.
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

This gives an entirely new meaning to the phrase "I'm in the shithouse now".
Fishtail Picklock
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Sir Wallace,

AS always, your roofing tales result in a hearty chuckle from me.

Jim
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

:idea: These Tales from the Roof would make excellent material for a mature audience sitcom. Better than the vast wasteland of sitcoms on regular TV. Comedy Central might go for it :!: :mrgreen:
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

natcherly wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:02 am :idea: These Tales from the Roof would make excellent material for a mature audience sitcom. Better than the vast wasteland of sitcoms on regular TV. Comedy Central might go for it :!: :mrgreen:
That's a thought.
Fishtail Picklock