Ian

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

Re: Ian

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

Ian: You are loved and may God bring you peace and give you the fortitude needed to address your situation.

Please know that you haven't been forsaken, nor forgotten.
Fishtail Picklock
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

IAN, sorry to hear about ya mum. mines haveing some issues also.
i also got a bad heart and copd which makes everyday life a pain in the arse.

take care bud.
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Sorry for your loss.....
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Thanks for the kind words ,whippersnapper ,Natcherley, Fishtail Picklock ,Tryker and Tom.

I love it here at TB and as you say Natch its a distraction from lifes worry and strain.

You lot look after yourselves.

Regards

Ian
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Fishtail Picklock wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 am Welcome to the Muslim invasion of the UK. This is how they subvert and take over an island nation.
Hahahaha...Maybe some of your dapper fashion statements will scare them away. I thought this place had come far in respecting other cultures and religions. Always a couple of racist bigots hanging around.
Fishtail Picklock

Veech12 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:06 pm
Fishtail Picklock wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 am Welcome to the Muslim invasion of the UK. This is how they subvert and take over an island nation.
Hahahaha...Maybe some of your dapper fashion statements will scare them away. I thought this place had come far in respecting other cultures and religions. Always a couple of racist bigots hanging around.
If the footwear fits, wear it. You haven't been watching the crime statistics in the UK, have you? The primary source of "knife violence" seems to come from a single group.
Fishtail Picklock
Lucentcrow

Post by Lucentcrow »

I’m sorry to hear you news mate, I
Lost my mum 5 years ago and my dads got bone cancer life don’t seem to get any easier, hope you ok

Joe
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Mr. Fishtail...I was in the UK, Germany, and France for a month over the summer. I saw thousands of Muslims. Men,women, children. Hijab,Burka,etc. Not one of them insulted me, or tried to kill me. Desperate people do desperate things. Here there, and everywhere.
Fishtail Picklock

Veech12 wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:15 pm Mr. Fishtail...I was in the UK, Germany, and France for a month over the summer. I saw thousands of Muslims. Men,women, children. Hijab,Burka,etc. Not one of them insulted me, or tried to kill me. Desperate people do desperate things. Here there, and everywhere.
That wasn't the point. Most of the violence committed with pointed and edged weapons in the UK have been perpetrated by those from the Muslim community. This is an undeniable fact. (Look it up in the UK Crim Statistics).

There's no "racism" involved, just a set of cold, hard facts. I don't care how "desperate" you are. The UK provides more opportunities for the Muslim community than the countries from which they fled.

Don't shine to me about their "hard luck". Things are tough all over.
Fishtail Picklock
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Joe Lucentcrow

Hope your well mate.

You have been racking up a lovely collection in my abscence my freind,you have some very rare knives ....congrats.You are doing it the right way . 8)

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mum and your dads illness Joe.
My Dad died on Thursday night ....dementia is a horribly cruel thing killed him very slowly over 5 years whilst I watched , taking all his dignity with it along the way.

Speak to you soon mate.

Ian
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Sorry for the loss of your Dad Ian......
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Sorry about your dad Ian. My dad has it too, wasting away in a nursing home at 92 years old, a hard thing to watch!
2024 candidate for president
Fishtail Picklock

Bless you, Ian. You are loved. May God give you the personal strength to endure and "the peace that passeth all understanding". May you find joy where there seems to be nothing but sadness. :(
Fishtail Picklock
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

SmokeNPrayers2a-vi.png
SmokeNPrayers2a-vi.png (33.5 KiB) Viewed 5234 times
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
gravknife

Post by gravknife »

Thanks for the kind messages Tom,Sammy, FP and Tryker.
My heart goes out to your Dad and you Sammy ...I know ecactly what you are going through mate.

One good thing is that my Dad is now free of his frustration and fear,
Still hurts like hell though. :cry:
I hope dementia can be cured or lessened in its cruel severity for future generations

My best to you all

Ian