My Uncle Jeff and Aunt June celebrated their 40th Wedding anniversary by going to the same motel.

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

My Uncle Jeff and Aunt June celebrated their 40th Wedding anniversary by going to the same motel.

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

The following conversation ensued upon their arrival in the same motel room that they occupied 40 years earlier.

June: Do you remember the first thing that you did after you set me down in the room? You kissed my forehead. Do it again.
Jeff: Okay. (Jeff kisses her on the forehead).
June: Do you remember what you did after that? You stroked my cheek. Do it again.
Jeff: Okay. (Jeff strokes her cheek).
June: Do you remember what you did after that? You nibbled on my neck. Do it again.
Jeff: Wait a minute.
June: Why?
Jeff: I have to put in my teeth first.
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Re: My Uncle Jeff and Aunt June celebrated their 40th Wedding anniversary by going to the same motel.

Post by sammy the blade »

What happened next?
2024 candidate for president
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: My Uncle Jeff and Aunt June celebrated their 40th Wedding anniversary by going to the same motel.

Post by natcherly »

Maybe she took out HER teeth?
Fishtail Picklock

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

natcherly wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:10 am Maybe she took out HER teeth?
Were you there?
Fishtail Picklock
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

Gum job.
2024 candidate for president