IT'S UP FOR SALE

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
TRYKER

IT'S UP FOR SALE

Post by TRYKER »

FOR SALE !!!

CASA DEL TRYKER
i put the house on the market today, i'm sick of this state, i'm movin to Maine !!! were i'll be living in the woods and bullwinkle will be my nearest nieghbor. :thumbs Up: :thumbs Up: :thumbs Up:
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
sammy the blade

Re: IT'S UP FOR SALE

Post by sammy the blade »

Hope you're happy there, gets pretty cold there doesn't it? After the summer we've had here in Indiana Alaska doesn't look so bad anymore. Best of luck to ya!
2024 candidate for president
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Sounds great and I hope all goes well.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Sounds great TRYKER! I haven't been to Maine in some years, but my memory of it, it was beautiful. Best of luck!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
john

Post by john »

TRYKER wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:09 pm FOR SALE !!!

CASA DEL TRYKER
i put the house on the market today, i'm sick of this state, i'm movin to Maine !!! were i'll be living in the woods and bullwinkle will be my nearest nieghbor. :thumbs Up: :thumbs Up: :thumbs Up:

Hi Dave,
With the real estate market the way it is you shouldn’t have a problem getting your asking price. Real estate in Maine can be sn excellent value. I hope you get a good deal on what you’re looking for.
Don’t forget Bullwinkle comes with a cast of characters Rocket J. Squirrel, Natasha and Boris.
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

Good luck with your hunt Tryker.
We've been looking in the Denmark, Bridgeton area for a while now; gotta get away from the cape during lizard season.
It's not a good thing when you dread the advent of summer.
Saw a listing with 10 acres, lake access and a 3/2 year round house complete with a 9mm sitting on the kitchen counter.
My kind of folks....
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

BILLYFISH, the place i'm looking at has a 30 year old house on 8 acres, includes 2 2car garages, 1 has a she shed above it, it has a shack for making maple syrup with numorous gardens and flower beds and a second bathroom in the yard if ya need it.

$139,000
TRYKER

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

Well, here's to success for both of us and may your MA house sell quickly.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

TRYKER wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:22 pm BILLYFISH, the place i'm looking at has a 30 year old house on 8 acres, includes 2 2car garages, 1 has a she shed above it, it has a shack for making maple syrup with numorous gardens and flower beds and a second bathroom in the yard if ya need it.

$139,000
Make sure the toliot flushes before you buy it!
2024 candidate for president
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

TRYKER wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:22 pm BILLYFISH, the place i'm looking at has a 30 year old house on 8 acres, includes 2 2car garages, 1 has a she shed above it, it has a shack for making maple syrup with numorous gardens and flower beds and a second bathroom in the yard if ya need it.

$139,000
Make sure you bring the .44 if you're going to use bathroom #2 at night.
Billyfish

Post by Billyfish »

Welp, just put an offer in on a place in Fryeburg; two acres on high ground overlooking the Saco river, then farmland with the White mtns rising in the background.
The place is move in ready; I hope it all works out. :D
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

TRYKER wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:22 pm... the place i'm looking at has a shack for making maple syrup...
Put me down for a case!

Good luck on making this happen.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Good luck guys! I certainly understand your motivation. I've been working some in Mass. again and see the politics and the frustration of folks like you with the state. I'm in Cambridge so you know what I see.

Jim
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

JIM, you ain't heard nothing yet. listen to this, aguy came down and took my utilty trailer off my hands, he lives on the lake behind me was just confronted by the lake assc. that he will now be charged for his VIEW of the lake !!! $7000 a year ???
WHAT THE ........
i'm lucky mine is privatly owned, can ya believe that sh*t !!!
TRYKER