Looks like no more free emails

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Looks like no more free emails

Post by Vagrant »

poorbs wrote:I just received an email that describes Federal Bill 602P, which will assess a 5 cent charge on every email sent.

I don't know how to post such a thing on the forum or link to it, but if anyone thinks it might be worthwhile to try, let me know and I'll send a copy to you. It's political in nature, but still tells the story.
Just figured out comments and guestbook are seperate on Fotki . Enjoy the pics and I'll add more from time to time. [4 new ones on pg. 5]
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Re: Looks like no more free emails

Post by JerrBear »

Vagrant wrote:
Just figured out comments and guestbook are seperate on Fotki . Enjoy the pics and I'll add more from time to time. [4 new ones on pg. 5]

Mr. Vagrant,

With all due respect, sir, what the hell are you talking about?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

JerrBear wrote:
Vagrant wrote:

Mr. Vagrant,

With all due respect, sir, what the hell are you talking about?

My lack of computer skills again. In my [photo] web site there is BOTH a comments section and a guestbook I didn't realise they were seperate and was just letting Poorbs know I [finally] saw his comment
omega

Post by omega »

poorbs wrote:Mr. JerrBear,

So, you think Mr. Omega's bid for the presidency is a hoax huh? How do you suppose we're ever going to get him elected if we can't even stand together on the forum? I say all for one and one for all - go for it Mr. Omega - I'm with you all the way to Washington :!:

How about Mr. PB for Chief of Staff?

pbs
I assure all of you, my presidential platform is not a hoax. I already have obtained the endorsement of The Manson Family, many of whom will serve on my cabinet once they are paroled.

I will be erecting (I love to say that) a new web page with working links to accept donations. My first Campaign Event will occur at the Atlanta Blade Show where I intend to divest myself of any campaign contributions not otherwise allocated to helping out prostitutes congregating in the hotel lobby.

Gold Level contributors will be invited to the in-foom festivities and perhaps be allowed to partake in a two-fer. Trojan Condoms to be provided by campaign sponsors, as is also the case of refreshments provided by Jose Quervo.

Lets Make this Happen!