A nice knife site or a fake?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Greek stiletto

A nice knife site or a fake?

Post by Greek stiletto »

https://m.dhgate.com/wholesale/microtech+knives.html

So what do you guys think about it?anyone know for this site?I dont know but it seems like fake products made in China...but it looks very real or at least nice copies....Anyone know something?
whippersnapper

Re: A nice knife site or a fake?

Post by whippersnapper »

They sell counterfeit knives made in China. The knives you linked to are all fake Microtechs, Benchmades, AKC's, Hubertus. etc.
Greek stiletto

Post by Greek stiletto »

Yes I know it..but is it worth the money for the quality...I mean we all have seen from time to time many copies some bad and some very good like the real thing...I wandered if this site has these kind of creepy fake or good quality copies...I think I gonna get some stuff...I dont know is it reliable or gonna take the money and run?
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

You are faced with a moral dilemma. If you buy one of these counterfeit knives, you may get a cheap but usable knife. However, by doing that you are supporting the outright theft from the maker of the real one. You need to ask your self if you are comfortable participating in theft.
sammy the blade

Post by sammy the blade »

natcherly wrote:You are faced with a moral dilemma. If you buy one of these counterfeit knives, you may get a cheap but usable knife. However, by doing that you are supporting the outright theft from the maker of the real one. You need to ask your self if you are comfortable participating in theft.
I've done worse things but buy at your own risk and if you get burned don't say you weren't warned. I would imagine a lot of the knives are usable and some may be pretty descent but I've seen fake lever lettos with microtec stamped on the blade on that site. I like to look there but I wouldn't buy there.
2024 candidate for president
Greek stiletto

Post by Greek stiletto »

Thnx guy's for the opinions I think it was better to not buy nothing from this site coz o will be dissatisfied if I take something bad also for my useful knife I have my swiss army knife its better and fpr sure I don't want to harm any real knife maker and his precious job..thnx
Warrior40

Post by Warrior40 »

Invest in branded knives. They are worth the investment.