His way !!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

His way !!

Post by Vagrant »

My girlfriend feeds the dogs in the kitchen, Rommel does it his way. He bites down on his dish, and carries it into the living room to eat it there 8)
DonC

Re: His way !!

Post by DonC »

He probably feels the ambiance is better in the living room.
DonC
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I read something about this very thing a while back.
It's called "pack mentality", although Rommel is domesticated he still has that pack instinct.
Like when wolves have a feeding frenzy on a a kill they will tear off a chunk and get away from the rest.

My dog gets one mouthful and walks away from her bowl to eat it and does this every single time she eats.
Also she is what they call a "grazer" she never eats the whole thing down at once,she comes to her bowl all throughout the day for a few bites.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Rommel wants to be by you Al!!!!