rambo granny

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

sammy da blade wrote:SD,..... and i miss the twins!

THESE twins are quite cute also.... 8)

Best wishes
Teddy
Last edited by Teddy on Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

It's so nice they can get out and get some fresh air.
bigfifty

Granny

Post by bigfifty »

I love the fact that she did not kill them outright. Personally I like the idea of those two getting to wake up the next morning, and for the rest of their lives, and remember what happened to them. First read this story at--- http://www.jamesakeating.com A very interesting web-site of much off-beat information. Worth a look see, and a think see. Take care, Bigfifty.
butch

Post by butch »

if more citizen's had the gut's this granny did,the crime rate would be at an alltime low everywhere!
Hell, if somthing like that ever happen'ed to my daughter,I dont think I'd have let those scumbag's live.

Butch
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

right on butch,but do you remember a couple of years ago a cab driver in nyc ran down a mugger with his cab,pinned him up aganst a wall in an alley breaking his legs,the mugger sued the cab driver and won :evil: now what kind of scumbag,POS,puke judge would let that happen,vagrant asked the other day what is wrong with this country,LIBERALS,what kind of an asshole makes a law like that :? :evil: :evil: :evil:
tequiza
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Sammy: many of us miss the twins, but the twins bring out SD's not so nice side, only because some aren't thrilled about the twins. Since I wished to stick around without becoming a total troll I had to let them go.

Teddy: Sir I just love those twins as if they were my twins :lol:

Final thought save the country dispose of a lawyer.

SD
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

sammy da blade wrote:SD, please define jitbag for me, and i miss the twins!
Dirtbag, sh#tbag, scumbag, etc, etc [all #%^bags are more or less interchangable as far as I know]. If there is a specific meaning let's hear it, please, pretty please, I might have missed one.
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

stepdaddy wrote: Final thought save the country dispose of a lawyer.

SD
You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a lawyer. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
You shoot the lawyer. Twice.

What do you call 20 lawyers skydiving from an airplane?
Skeet.

:lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

BennytheBlade wrote:
stepdaddy wrote: Final thought save the country dispose of a lawyer.

SD
You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a lawyer. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
You shoot the lawyer. Twice.

What do you call 20 lawyers skydiving from an airplane?
Skeet.

:lol:
Q. - You have 400 lawyers up to their necks in cement, what do you call it?
A#1 - A cement shortage.
A#2 - A good start.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Well for those that aren't familar with the slang term Jit. Jit is slang for semen. Therefore a jitbag is a bag of semen. Now from where I live bags of semen aren't in demand. Bags of semen are often frowned upon or looked upon with disgust. Now in the area of San Franhairymary bags of semen may be a delicousy. But not here they are just nasty jitbags.

SD
butch

Post by butch »

tequiza wrote:right on butch,but do you remember a couple of years ago a cab driver in nyc ran down a mugger with his cab,pinned him up aganst a wall in an alley breaking his legs,the mugger sued the cab driver and won :evil: now what kind of scumbag,POS,puke judge would let that happen,vagrant asked the other day what is wrong with this country,LIBERALS,what kind of an asshole makes a law like that :? :evil: :evil: :evil:
tequiza
I heard about that,thing's like that make me sick,the scum get's award'ed and the victim get's sue'd,Hell I'd have giv'en that cabbie a medal!