rambo granny

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
slappy / psychoticsumo

rambo granny

Post by slappy / psychoticsumo »

The Rambo Granny of Melbourne, Australia

Gun-toting granny Ava Estelle, 81, was so ticked-off when two thugs raped her 18-year-old granddaughter that she tracked the unsuspecting ex-cons down - - and shot off their testicles.

The old lady spent a week hunting those men down -- and when she found them, she took revenge on them in her own special way, said Melbourne police investigator Evan Delp. Then she took a taxi to the nearest police station, laid the gun on the sergeant's desk and told him as calm as could be:

'Those bastards will never rape anybody again, by God.' Cops say convicted rapist and robber Davis Furth, 33, lost both his penis and his testicles when outraged Ava opened fire with a 9-mm pistol in the hotel room where he and former prison cellmate Stanley Thomas, 29, were holed up.

The wrinkled avenger also blew Thomas' testicles to kingdom come, but doctors managed to save his mangled penis, police said. The one guy, Thomas, didn't lose his manhood, but the doctor I talked to said he won't be using it the way he used to, Detective Delp told reporters. Both men are still in pretty bad shape, but I think they're just happy to be alive after what they've been through.

The Rambo Granny swung into action August 21 after her granddaughter Debbie was carjacked and raped in broad daylight by two knife-wielding creeps in a section of town bordering on skid row. "When I saw the look on my Debbie's face that night in the hospital, I decided I was going to go out and get those bastards myself 'cause I figured the Law would go easy on them." recalled the retired library worker. "And I wasn't scared of them, either-- because I've got me a gun and I've been shootin' all my life. And I wasn't dumb enough to turn it in when the law changed about owning one."

So, using a police artist's sketch of the suspects and Debbie's description of the sickos', tough-as-nails Ava spent seven days prowling the wino-infested neighborhood where the crime took place till she spotted the ill fated rapists entering their flophouse hotel.

I knew it was them the minute I saw 'em, but I shot a picture of 'em anyway and took it back to Debbie and she said sure as hell, it was them, the oldster recalled.

So I went back to that hotel and found their room and knocked on the door and the minute the big one, Furth, opened the door, I shot 'em right square between the legs, right where it would really hurt 'em most, you know.

Then I went in and shot the other one as he backed up pleading to me to spare him. Then I went down to the police station and turned myself in.

Now, baffled lawmen are trying to figure out exactly how to deal with the vigilante granny. What she did was wrong, and she broke the law, but it is difficult to throw an 81-year-old woman in prison, Det. Delp said, especially when 3 million people in the city want to nominate her for sainthood and a medal.

DEPORT HER TO AMERICA -- WE NEED HER!!!
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Amen... I wanna put her on the Supreme Court.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

8) hell,make her the president :D
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Best case of instant justice I've heard in a long while!F*cking great! :lol: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
sakura

Post by sakura »

wow. I wish my grandma were that cool.
missaman

Post by missaman »

A little frontier justice goes a long way. More power to her :twisted:
The same treatment from me to any guy who did that to my daughters would be forthcoming.
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Slappy,

Proof positive that Granny has more balls than those 2 creeps. She was a lot more humane than I would have been. She'll be included in my prayers tonight, thats for sure.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

8) right on missaman,do any of you guys remember a few years back when a karate inst molsted some guys kid,when the cops brought him out of the courthouse the father was waiting by a phonebooth like he was talking on the phone,and when they walked by with the puke he he blew the back of his head out with a 45,if i remember right they had a shot of it on the news 8) 8) 8) no charges were filed against him 8) 8) 8)
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Well that was heart warming. My only problem is that they kept her gun. if anybody demonstrated that they were worthy of owning a firearm it was granny.

SD
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

She should teach classes in law enforcement.
[She should have claimed she was making a citizens arrest and they resisted].
You know they will keep her gun but can't they gold plate it, [and maybe show it to sexual offenders and tell them the story?] Tell them "we just keep it around for laughs"!!!
BennytheBlade

Post by BennytheBlade »

Mr. Tequiza-
I remember that and saw the clip on something like Americas Most Wanted or something like that.

Hell, all he was doing was saving kids from being molested.
Granny and him both get a gold star.
We find one more like em and let em loose and our crime rates will go down.
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Whats really insane is here in the states some criminal rights activist, along with some greedy, scumbag, shithead, asshole, fuckface, jitbag, bastard lawyer would help the two bottomfeeders sue granny for everything she has.

SD
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

stepdaddy wrote:Whats really insane is here in the states some criminal rights activist, along with some greedy, scumbag, shithead, asshole, fuckface, jitbag, bastard lawyer would help the two bottomfeeders sue granny for everything she has.

SD
It's just the bloody same over here..... these idiots pushing for criminal's "rights" have caused a farcical situation wherever people have been stupid enough to listen to 'em.... criminals should have NO rights 'til they face the judicial system..... and any lawyer willing to act against a victim of a crime should be shot!

Best wishes
Teddy
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

tequiza wrote:8) right on missaman,do any of you guys remember a few years back when a karate inst molsted some guys kid,when the cops brought him out of the courthouse the father was waiting by a phonebooth like he was talking on the phone,and when they walked by with the puke he he blew the back of his head out with a 45,if i remember right they had a shot of it on the news 8) 8) 8) no charges were filed against him 8) 8) 8)
teq
Mr. Tequiza,

Geraldo did a special several years ago about justifiable homicide, and he showed that tape. I remember the prosecutor saying he doubted he could get a conviction on the father, and sure nuff, he was aquitted on grounds of justifiable homicide. It was a great snuffing. When the shooter threw down his gun, he looked at the POS he just wasted and had that special, 'I got you mofo' look on his face.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

SD, please define jitbag for me, and i miss the twins!
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!