Nooe

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

Post by missaman »

Mr. Falcon ,
Maybe we should use the bullets on the lawyers first and then correct the second problem :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The Falcon wrote:
missaman wrote:A bullet only costs a nickel :twisted: :twisted:
Bullets are cheap but lawyers aren't. mrbigg is correct - it's more economical to warehouse 'em for 50 years than to snuff 'em. :?
That figure includes the 20 or so years when there were NO executions in the U.S. and what it cost to keep all those originally sentenaced death alive for the whole time. As more and more are "disposed of" at an increasing rate the cost drops dramatically. Even if it were true it does not include the savings in lives that are realised [murder is common in prison, and by released or escaped murderers]. No-one who has been executed has ever done another crime. Those savings to society[both monetary and in lives] are never counted.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

amen to that vagrant,when i lived in so fla there were many cases where a young girl was raped and murderd by a paroled murderer,but you will notice ted bundy has never killed again :x
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

What really pisses SD off is the fact that the State Of Pa. pays on average $80-$125 a day to keep 1 prisoner. Yet only $20-$30 per person is paid to house elderly in assisted living settings. Older citizens that worked a lifetime helped make this country are screwed. What's wrong with this picture.

SD
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

SD,

Excellent point! I agree that as a society we don not give our seniors the respect and services that they deserve.

Do inmates work in Pa? I know that in some states they don't. As I mentioned in an earlier post we have "chain gangs" in N.C., as well as prison farms and prison industries. Actually they are not chain gangs like in the old movies; no chains and striped suits. They wear blaze orange vests with "INMATE" on the back though, and are a common sight along the highways.

Jim
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Jim:

I'm not sure on how the work programs go, but I do know prisoners clean up the roads/highways/interstates. There are also work release programs where you could be on house arrest or in a shelter and the only time you're out is when you're at work. I also know we have weekend/camp programs where you work and do whatever all week. Then on friday at 3pm you go to prison for the weekend. Most camp people are repeat DUI's.

SD
mister re-man

Post by mister re-man »

Here's a picture of innercity barbie's sister - bad @ss barbiehttp://myweb.ecomplanet.com/coco2303/
stepdaddy

Post by stepdaddy »

Atleast Bad ass Barbie knows the meaning of birth control. And it's very much need as a biker chic that will eventually have the whole crew banging her at some point.

SD