Thanksgiving alternatives

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

geez maybe you belong here? http://www.ramanon.com/[/quote]

They're not neccessarily a bad place, but they're a very DIFFERENT place and would be more likely to tolerate some types of humor. But judging by the number of cat lovers they have I'm not sure it would work there. For the record I tolerate cats but I'm not a cat lover however I had a Sheperd/Husky that ALWAYS had to have HIS pet cat and anything that even UPSET HIS cat was in much more trouble than has been dished out here. He loved his cat [like me, other cats he tolerated, if they bothered him too much he'd bark and send them away in high gear but he never hurt one].
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

i'm not saying it's a bad place - i'm a member there too - it's just a better place for sick and disturbing...
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'm a member too. [I won the clone SAK in the "guess the number of f#rts" contest.] I know their humor is more warped BUT several have pics of cats posted or for their avatar. I'm not sure a cat recipe would make them laugh.