So Mr. J-Man, ya wanna grow some dope in CA?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

So Mr. J-Man, ya wanna grow some dope in CA?

Post by Bonzo »

Ladies, Fish, and Gentlemen,

Be careful in Shasta County, CA. The cops dont fuck around. My sister lives about 10 miles from this bust.

MANTON — Drug agents shot and killed two men here during an early morning marijuana raid Tuesday.

"These ones confronted our personnel," Shasta County sheriff's Lt. Denis Carroll said. "There was a gun battle."

Carroll declined to reveal who shot the two suspects or who fired first. The number of shots fired was also not revealed.

Three other men at the marijuana garden escaped agents and remained on the loose Tuesday, Carroll said.

"Stay away from these individuals. They are very dangerous," Carroll said, warning the men were armed. "If you see them, call 911."

The three men at large are Hispanic wearing camouflage pants and dark green T-shirts. One man wore a blue beanie and another man had a beard, he said.

Carroll said the men are likely in a heavily wooded area between Manton and Shingletown, about 30 miles east of Redding.

Agents located tracks and it appeared the men were heading east. Authorities have created a two-square-mile perimeter around the area where they believe the men are, Carroll said.

"They're not running through town. We do not believe that they've gotten out of the cordoned off area," Carroll said.

Roadblocks were set up in Shingletown and Manton.

"We'll stop people and make sure that these are actually people that live in the area and these are not the 'responsibles' we're looking for," Carroll said.

There are at least two ranches in the surrounded area, Carroll said. One home was abandoned and deputies contacted a family at the other ranch. They hadn't reported seeing anyone. Several other nearby residents were contacted by sheriff's deputies and advised of the manhunt.

Agents will remain in the area overnight, Carroll said.

"We're not leaving until we have the individuals in custody," he said Tuesday. "Nobody's going to sleep. We have a full graveyard shift coming in."

Meanwhile, folks who live in the Manton Trailer Park across the street from the drug agents' command post gathered in the grass on picnic tables and lawn chairs. Many of the crowd sat out there all day.

"I've never seen anything like this before. We got a lot of people scared around here," said Kathy Gumble. "The helicopter had that big metal rack that they brought a body in. They started doing resuscitation on the guy."

The efforts were unsuccessful, and the body was loaded into the back of a Shasta County coroner's van. The second body was transported by helicopter to the command post later Tuesday afternoon.

Deputy Coroner Wayne Booker said he did not know the names of either man, both believed to be Mexican nationals.

The two men's deaths capped off an almost unprecedented day of officer-involved shootings in Shasta County. Earlier Tuesday, bicyclist Timothy Torchia, 36, of Redding was shot and killed by Redding police after he fled.

While investigators in Manton and Shingletown hunted for the suspects, marijuana eradication teams seized between 20,000 and 30,000 plants, carrying them out by helicopter and then taking them away in trucks.

The plants were nearly full-grown, Carroll said, making them more valuable than ones seized earlier in the season.

"They have brought in loads and loads, they think this is going to be one of the biggest we've done," Carroll said.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
mrbigg
Location: you talkin to me? you talkin to me? you talkin to me?

Post by mrbigg »

these people are obviously complete idiots!
The plants were nearly full-grown, Carroll said, making them more valuable than ones seized earlier in the season.
there are 3-4 seasons per year :wink:

hey i know those guys - it's "rage against the machine" :lol:
The three men at large are Hispanic wearing camouflage pants and dark green T-shirts. One man wore a blue beanie and another man had a beard, he said.
J-man
Supreme ruler of Bali-island!

Post by J-man »

Just another typical story of the "war on drugs" bullshit. Millions of lives and, billions of dollars could have been put to better use.

http://www.lp.org/issues/relegalize.html
the spotlight kid

Post by the spotlight kid »

Believe it or not,as from December,here in the U.K. it will be legal to have a little personal in ones own house.Amounts have not been disclosed yet!What I say is About freakin' time! :roll: Cheers the spotlight kid. 8)
A CARROT IS AS CLOSE AS A RABBIT GETS TO A DIAMOND!
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

yes mr SLK - that's about time - congrat's!

we too are civilized in canuckia - unless our politicians do an about face to "lick american boots".....the US drug czar is very unhappy with us right now :lol: :lol: :lol:
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

I must be getting very old, never in my misspent youth would I have believed I'd be wishing "the good old days" would have continued. How could I have known the days of the time were so good? It seemed like the world was moving forward then. Maybe I was actually moving backward?
I was a "pig" for a while. Then I got better. I feel like the guy in 1984; big brother will put a bucket of rats on my face any day now, no doubt. Hope they'll put extra cinnamon in my gin.
We're growing a fine crop of nazis, I think. The war on drugs is a shell game, as I believe many of you suspect. At least they trained me to kill with a ping pong ball. It's of no use, they have 100 20 year old, ignorant activists for every guy who wasted cong while stoned on thai.
"Don't fight the current", the great Santinni (my father) used to say, and he was right. Join, chip away from the inside. It's the only course a short person can take. Vote.
I hope I don't sound too much like Abbie Hoffman, never liked the guy.
Regards,
Alive and well and living the great american dream machine.
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

i must be stoned, cause i have no idea what you are talking about :shock: :D
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

I'm struggling also.... I'll have to check my packet of tea-bags out tomorrow .... (these bloody mushrooms get everwhere) :?

Best wishes
Teddy
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

The part where he says stay away from them they are armed and dangerous is a little twisted cause in this case the fucking nut cases are the cops doing the killing over dirt and weed. Like Jman says so much wasted. Well maybe not wasted I'm sure that plenty of the current administration get taken care of quite nicly to let someone fucking die over weeds and dirt while there fucking figuring out who else to fleece. Hhhmm today is Weds I'll rob the elderly by raising medicaire copayments that should net me enough to keep LuLu in the apartment away from my wife..
PB
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. PushButton,

This is the Mexican Mafia all the way. The bad guys in Mexico blackmail peasants into running these pot plantations. If they dont produce the crop, then their family down south gets whacked. What else are these guys gonna do? If they show up in Mexico, they will get whacked. If they get busted, family gets whacked. If they produce a good crop and get away with it, then the Mexican Mafia gets stronger. If this stuff was legal, the way it should be, there would be no Mexicans out in the mountains worrying about who the fuck is going to shoot them. This really isn't a war against drugs, its a war against organized crime. Almost all the big time busts this year have been Mexicans, because they are too stupid to grow small crops. 30,000 plants is hard to conceal, even here in the mountains. I'd like to see it legalized, then this kind of shit doesnt have to happen, and our money could be better spent on other things.

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

Mr Bonz
I understandnow but from your post it just sounded like death over weed by DEA.
PB
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The constitution prohibits a national police force. So instead we have national law enforcement "agencys". They wear uniforms and kill people but they are NOT police they are law enforcement. [You would HAVE to be on drugs to buy that bullshit explanation]. So how do we end this crap???
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

Vagrant wrote:The constitution prohibits a national police force. So instead we have national law enforcement "agencys". They wear uniforms and kill people but they are NOT police they are law enforcement. [You would HAVE to be on drugs to buy that bullshit explanation]. So how do we end this crap???
move to canada :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Than I couldn't carry a pistol everywhere I go.
mrbigg

Post by mrbigg »

no but you could keep it in your safe at home with a trigger lock on it!

i think!?!?...j-man?