September 11 th Today

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
79spitfire

Re: September 11 th Today

Post by 79spitfire »

I can't think of a single situation where placating or trying to "buy off" a bully has ever worked in my life or in history. That is all this seems to me, giving "them" (the extremist muslim) a temple to their battle "won", placating the bully. I hate suckups.
What knife?

Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Mayor Mike and our President say it is OK to build it so I must have been wrong.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

That sure changes my mind :lol:
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

screw them freakin exstremists!!! i don't give a rats ass weather the own the property or not. emmenent domain. and to the president on his thoughts on the subject......GET F**KED
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
john

Post by john »

Hi Everyone,
To allow it would be a slap in the face. It's an insult. They'd be laughing at us (US). It's simply wrong! It's simply wrong! It nauseates me to think such a thing can happen, that it hasn't been stopped.
I'm going to go vomit now I'm too upset :!:
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
79spitfire

Post by 79spitfire »

Tom19176 wrote:Mayor Mike and our President say it is OK to build it so I must have been wrong.
They're both suckups

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9rofXQl6w

how about that?
What knife?

heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Maybe the people of new york should buy a plane and run it into the mosque.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Well since that date has rolled around again, I figured I would add a qucik not to this post. Once again in NYC and elsewhere, there are thousands of people mourning and every TV station broad casting about our loss and sorrow. As some one who lost friends and a next door neighbor, and who was there in the after math of the event, I must continue to say that all of this outward show of immense sorrow is doing nothing but telling our enemies that we are a soft country that was gravely effected by an attack that was of course a horror, but resulted in the lost of life that was far less than most large battles in WW II. We are sending a message to them that all they need do is make the next attack bigger and badder and we will be weeping for 25 years to come. I don't mean to sound cold about our loss that day ( I attended over two dozen funnerals back then), but we are dealing with an enemy that lives under mostly desert condition, without the benefit of Obama's health care plan :wink: , who sees death every day in many forms, and now sees us continue to show our lack of ability to move forward. Hell we still have nothing really built there 9 years later due to our own in fighting about what is right! Ok I vented enough. I pass the site about ten times a month on my job, and everytime I think of that day, but this media coverage is not only over done, it is sending a dangerous message, similar to the way the media allowed a nut with a mtach and 1,000 books to anger the kooks that hate us.....
tr4252
Special Agent Oy Oy Seven

Post by tr4252 »

I agree; and the media have spun and perpetuated many things that would've been better left to run their natural course and become history, rather than a festering wound. In no way do I mean to minimize the damage done to our nation by the events of The World Trade Center Attack, but I hate to see it used to fuel the media's money machine.

When the story of the hateful little hick "pastor" goes on for days and days (I heard an item about it on NPR this morning), it only serves to inflame more controvery and add to the guy's notoriety. Which he no doubt calculated when he started this ugly ball rolling. I think symbolic acts like this contribute nothing to the overall solution.

I believe in some ways we have gotten soft; we want resolution to this conflict, but lack the resolve to do what needs to be done.

Having said that, I still want to express my sympathy for those who were directly involved in The World Trade Center Attack; the ones who died, and those who lost loved ones. I know it's something I'll never forget.

Tom

Edit: changed "9/11" to The World trade Center Attack
Is it...Tomorrow....Or just the end of time?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I completely agree with Tom and TR4252.

The only thing I can add is that not only are we showing that this is a festering wound but we are so blind and weak as a nation that we vote-in a Muslim president.
I don't care that these people are laughing,I DO care that the message sent is that we are spineless cowards for allowing this filthy defiler in immediately after the World Trade Center was attacked.
That's like Iran voting a Christian in to lead their country.

To this very day my mind cannot comprehend the fact we have this saboteur as president.

One last note: I very much dislike the term "911"
To me it degrades the lives lost and the structures destroyed.
It just cheapens the situation. I prefer to call it what it is-The World Trade Center Attack.

As a lazy,modern scociety we have to give everything a sleazy,shortened version of what it really is.

We can go to Mars,the Moon and to the depths of our oceans but we can't get Bin Laden?
I say bullsh*t! We haven't even tried.
You can't tell me with all the world's intelligence we can't find the hole this vermin has crawled into.
I suppose we all have to vent a little.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

We have LOST the ability to get really "pissed" and behave "irrationally" :idea:
On 9-12 we should have REMOVED one country in islamoland !!
On 9-13 we should have issued an ultimatum to the rest of them - OFFICIALLY renounce violence or else :!:
On the one year anniversary REMOVE one, of any that had not complied.
Such behavior would be RATIONAL and understandable to THEM - Learn to think like THEY do, STOP using our logic :idea:
Our judeo/christian thought process [and values] are totally useless against these scum, but missing countries [or cities], "they get" instantly :wink:
As long as trash like the Lockerbie bomber is given a "heros welcome" [and they ALWAYS are in any part of islamoland] and we don't "protest" MILITARILY, they will continue their bad behavior :idea:
But our fist reaction to "mindless violence", is - WE CAN'T RESPOND THE SAME WAY.
WHY NOT :?: It works :!:
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. Vagrant,

In my line of work, I always preach to use the right tool for the job. Our military has the right tools to finish off the job dealing with rouge trouble makers and the countries harbouring them. Dumping a nuke on their heads just might offend somebody, like we offended a few folks when we nuked Japan into submission. Our nation is weak, our leaders are spineless, and the world is laughing at us for electing a 3rd world toad. It all starts with the dumbed down mindless idiots who voted the toad in office. Just yesterday while at the market, a lady behind me in line was having trouble holding onto 3 12 packs of soda. I snickered when she finally dropped one on the floor. Of course she looked at me like it was my fault. I politely told her those groovy shopping carts do serve a purpose (more snickers). As I was sitting in my truck signing my wifes b-day card, I noticed the dumb broad get in her subaru with what on the bumper? Of course, an obama sticker.

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

That's too funny Bonz.
I saw a guy get into his car and noticed it had a USMC sticker in the window and an Obama sticker on the bumper.
I asked him: You are a Marine and have an Obama sticker on your car?

He laughed and said: No,the Marine sticker was on the car when I bought it,I put the Obama sticker on.

I said: I hope the Marine you bought the car from never see's that other sticker.

His face turned red and he said "I'm going to take the Obama sticker off...he sucks!"
jmack1944

Post by jmack1944 »

I miss him.

Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »