Jerr Bear?

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Reaching my age required a lot of effort; inhale, exhale. inhale, exhale, inhale, etc. Year after year, after year, after year. For decade after decade, and you can't even take a single day off!!!!
The Falcon

Post by The Falcon »

Vagrant,

You've been contributing to "global warming" by exhaling all those "greenhouse" gases. :shock:

The Falcon :wink:
I collect springblades but I carry my "thumbers."
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

J-man wrote:
JeerBear, my spellings improved... It'll become shitty again if it gives you something to say here.

Mr. Joint-man,

I'm pleased to hear your spelling has improved - JerrBear told me that it was so atrocious that he felt compelled to administer a cyber "ruler knuckle whacking" on more than one occasion.

Mr. PB,

I like your "new and improved" image and I'm sure JerrBear will too!

He informed me that after he makes "leg bail," he ain't standing in no more lines...

Mr. Vagrant,

If your lawn mower isn't working, call a plumber!

Everyone Else,

JerrBear appreciates all the kind words - We should have him "sprung" in a day or two and then you'll wish we had left him in jail!

HamsterTrac
ratstuph

Post by ratstuph »

HamsterTracBear-
Really glad to see you're here.
Ratstuph
sheep-free since '93'...
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

Mr. HamsterTrac,

You are correct in your judgment that Stoney is not at his best in the extreme heat of the day...... I have heard this myself from Mr. Jerrbear .... have you considered the possibility of a night-time break-out ..... not only would it be (marginally) cooler but the darkness might be to your advantage as camels can see quite well in the dark.....

Best wishes
Teddy
Pushbutton
King of Switchbladeland

Post by Pushbutton »

JerrBear wrote: Mr. PB,
I like your "new and improved" image and I'm sure JerrBear will too!

He informed me that after he makes "leg bail," he ain't standing in no more lines... .

Damn to many people are telling me I'm being to nice,somethings wrong. I need to get to the bottom of this before it's to late.
PB
Teddy
Britannicus Geriatricus

Post by Teddy »

All....

This pic just arrived of Mr. HamsterTrac and Stoney setting off to "spring" their pal Mr. JerrBear..... he may already be a free man again.... assuming of course that nothing has gone wrong...... watch this space....

Best wishes
Teddy
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"Mr. Vagrant,

If your lawn mower isn't working, call a plumber! "

Yeah sure! Have you ever tried to get a plumber in the same decade????
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Mr. JeerBeer,

Look, you cant pull the wool over my eye's with this Hamster bullshit. Do you mean to tell the Bonz that you dumped MB for Hamm's? I dont get it. Why punish your intestines with one green brew for another. Also, what gave you away was the "Mr. Joint-Man" intro. Sorry pal, but only you and I did the Joint-Man intro. So, now that I have you fully pegged as our one and only IHT warped knife guru supremo,

can ya do the happy hamster hop?

Best Regard's,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Mr. Bongo,

That's right, you're wrong again times!
I taught my mos' faithful an trusted sidekick, HamsterTrac, everything I know about you Forumites! Took me the best part of four minutes - Hence, he would refer to the J-Man as the Joint-Man the same as I... Also, you'll notice he didn't say MOS' one time! Oh, him's real alright...

I understand the "Happy Hamster Hop" is only performed by the gaggle of miscreants, derelicts and assorted odd-balls who gather at the base of Mt. Zoomie every 4th of July to drink copious amounts of Clydesdale piss and shoot mega holes inna sky!

Maybe you could teach me?
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?